[OPEN] [CL] [ECO] [JA] gifts/dumpster/.. items can't be sold through Sales Table

by 1Wolf2052

Original Post

Re: Many items cannot be sold via Yard Sale Table - No Space

Hero
@tearexnbiscuits There is a known issue for items you have been gifted/gotten through errands but collected items work fine for me.

Is this on a community lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 41 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict I've tried both at the Yard Sale on the sims home lot and also at the Flea Market. I did get most of these items through dumpsters though, could that be the issue? The game thinks it was gifted rather than collected?
Message 22 of 41 (1,242 Views)

Hero
@tearexnbiscuits Can you try a collected one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 41 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Guide
@crinrict I just tested and that seems to be the reason. I collected a another frog and put both the frog from the pond and the frog from the dumpster in the table's inventory and only the frog collected from the pond could go on the table.
Interestingly, the collectables found in the dumpster (simmis, frogs, gardening) haven't counted towards my sim's Household Collection.
Message 24 of 41 (1,211 Views)

Hero
@tearexnbiscuits Merging this with the main thread then.

Guess dumpster is also a problem

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 41 (1,199 Views)

Re: Selling Tables not working

★★★ Newbie

I play on the console and I use eco lifestyle table to sell Items on... I take stuff for the first time to the table inventory and a message keeps popping up saying I have to empty the table even though there is nothing on it.. the other day it was working just fine. I have tried multiple times on new games and still cant use it

Message 26 of 41 (1,173 Views)

Re: Unable to use sales tables at Community Marketplace

★ Apprentice

This is definitely an issue with the game not marking items as belonging to a sim. I am playing an extreme rags to riches with eco lifestyle and everything found in a dumpster is no longer able to be sold on a sales table. For example, a plumbing upgrade part found in a dumpster will not appear on sales table to be sold (also cannot be dragged to sell in sims inventory) but a plumbing upgrade part found from repairing a broken object will. My world is currently full of full metal jacket bikes found in dumpsters that cannot be dragged or put into a Sims inventory. 

Message 27 of 41 (1,164 Views)

Re: Unable to use sales tables at Community Marketplace

Hero
@PurpleThistles84 I moved your post over to the correct thread for that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 41 (1,152 Views)

Sale table has run out of space

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place down the sale table, put something in the inventory, something that was found in a dumpster, and then you'll see that it's no able to be sold on a sales table.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't put items I found on the sale tables because it says it is stocked. When you select to stock the table, a message pops up saying there is no room to stock even though there is nothing on the table.
What do you expect to see? I expect to stock items that were found in a dumpster and sell them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've been waiting for months for the fix. I think it's an issue with the game. I'm trying to play an extreme rags to riches challenge with eco lifestyle and everything found in a dumpster is no longer able to be sold. Please, fix it.

Message 29 of 41 (1,045 Views)

Re: Sale table has run out of space

★ Guide

Has anyone tried placing the affected items into their household inventory, then trying to sell them afterwards? It worked for me with a similar issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ECO-DU-Items-in-Storage-Box-ICYA-Chest-become-unowned/m-p/1041...

Message 30 of 41 (836 Views)