Re: [OPEN] [CL] [ECO] [JA] gifts/dumpster/.. items can't be sold through Sales T

by WingedSnek

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] [ECO] [JA] gifts/dumpster/.. items can't be sold through Sales T

★ Guide

I had the exact same issue with vegetables from seed packs, in that case garlic. I'm gonna try it with harvestables from my sim's garden later.

Message 31 of 41 (631 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is still a problem. I'm trying to sell stuff that I've collected from the dumpster and it won't stock the table with them, and says the table is full. It works for other found items e.g. snow globe.

Message 32 of 41 (575 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've just found a fix for this issue thanks to KyreRoen on the Sims forum! This worked for items collected from the dumpster, and might work for other problematic items too, such as gifts. Place the whole selling table, with the dumpster objects in the inventory, into your household inventory in build mode. Then bring it out again, and it should work properly again. You can also place the items into your household inventory individually, although this takes much longer, but would be useful if you don't have your own selling table and want to use the ones at the flea market.

Message 33 of 41 (568 Views)

Re: Unable to use sales tables at Community Marketplace

★★★★ Novice
@PurpleThistles84 I found a fix for the bike problem. Get them to ride the bike onto your home lot. Then go into build mode and put the bike into your household inventory. Then bring it out again and the bike should register as yours!
Message 34 of 41 (562 Views)

★ Apprentice
@fizzylocks Fantastic, I’d given up on trying, can’t wait to use the selling tables properly again! Thank you!
Message 35 of 41 (553 Views)

Re: Many items cannot be sold via Yard Sale Table - No Space

★★★★ Novice
@tearexnbiscuits See the fix I've posted for this. When you put the items in your household inventory, even when in the selling table inventory, when you bring them out again you get the sound telling you you've found a new item for your collections! Basically nothing from the dumpster (and possibly gifts and errand rewards) is considered yours until you put it into and out of your household inventory.
Message 36 of 41 (539 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PurpleThistles84 Yes, I was so pleased to find a fix on the forum! Dumpster diving and the selling table are two of my favourite activities!
Message 37 of 41 (536 Views)

Re: Many items cannot be sold via Yard Sale Table - No Space

★★★ Guide
@fizzylocks Perfect! Thanks for the easy workaround, can confirm it works.
Message 38 of 41 (499 Views)

★★ Pro

Yep I can confirm this. I thought for a good while that we can't sell upgrade parts on the sales table for whatever reason but it was just this bug because the parts were from a dumpster.. Thanks to you lovely folks posting about the workarounds, they did the trick for me! Standard smile

Message 39 of 41 (453 Views)

Re: Selling Tables not working

★★★ Newbie

I've been doing rags to riches style play for a long time and using the sales table is a big part of that.
I can no longer sell stones, crystals, plants, fruits, veggies, or items like the gnomes, crafted items, etc. 

It only allows me to sell snow globes now. The same message pops up about items being too big, when nothing else is on there. 
When the flea market event happens the NPC table set up has crystals but when I try to add crystals to my sim's sales table inventory it says it's too big,

Message 40 of 41 (252 Views)