[OPEN] [CL] Apartements: Cutaway view shows other Apartement

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

Re: [CL] Cutaway view in apartements shows neighboring apartement

★★★ Apprentice

I feel like it's not just apartments (where it is very noticeable) but I think my houses have less walls now too. It's hard to be certain but I'm sure internal walls in houses, behind the active Sim were up unless another Sim was behind them.

Message 31 of 232 (2,258 Views)

Re: [CL] Cutaway view in apartements shows neighboring apartement

★ Guide

All I wanna know at this point is if this was done on purpose or bug... If on purpose I just wanna find out how to revert cutaway view to before the july patch. If bug I would hope they would be ""transparent"" about it I guess... Although I guess thats just marketing 101 to say something to brush people off...

Message 32 of 232 (2,186 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Cutaway view in apartements shows neighboring apartement

★★★ Newbie

Finally!! I was searching forever to find other people having this problem, I just got City Living in the sale and was so excited but the "triangle" walls are driving me nuts. What's weird too (although I can't confirm this is true) is I feel like when I first started it was normal? Which is why I only came looking for a solution now, because it only became apparent to me today. I've tried making new games, adjusting my graphics back and forth, etc. etc. I really hope they fix it soon, to be honest knowing that it's an actual "problem" that other people are having makes me feel better that it's not just me! I'm attaching a picture of what mine looks like, too.

Message 33 of 232 (2,080 Views)

★ Guide

Guess hoping for a ninja fix for this in November is out of the question.... one can dream though.

Message 34 of 232 (2,008 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Apexsimmer1009 Yeah, it's not mentioned on the list of things they hope to address in the November patch. Maybe they'll surprise us? The best thing we can do is keep providing feedback and maybe get our friends to Me Too this thread to show the devs that this issue is important to us.

Message 35 of 232 (1,972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@RandomBuzzinessI sometimes wonder if they ever see all the bugs as there's so many of them hopefully we can keep this one high up on the list so they do

Message 36 of 232 (1,945 Views)

★★★ Novice

Omg i was just playing in Apartments and I noticed this and now it’s driving me crazy. GOijg to have my sim move out of apartments until it’s fixed. I hate seeing into the other units and ultimately having less wall to view Frown I hope they fix this soon.

Message 37 of 232 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Expert

Still no joy in San Myshuno. I wasn't really expecting a fix in the Nov. 1 patch, as it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the patch notes, so I'm not surprised to see it's still broken.

EA, please fix this soon. It's been almost 5 months and the City Living pack isn't much fun when apartments look like this:

apartment after 11-1 patch.JPG

Message 38 of 232 (1,813 Views)

★ Guide

Sad face ☹

Message 39 of 232 (1,800 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dang, 5 months and this is still a problem. :/ I just got city living today and was so excited to decorate a starter apartment but this whole see through walls stuff where I cant view my pictures or posters is so distracting and ugly. It really takes away from the apartment aesthetic, rn it just feels like im on one big lot and have empty rooms all around me. C’mon EA, this thread is too damn long for y’all not to address this..

Message 40 of 232 (1,562 Views)