[FIXED] [CL] Additional floor tiles outside apartment after modifying

by SimsTime

Original Post

Re: Floor tiles outside apartments

Hero
Think it was just two things broken at the same time .. one fixed .. one still open.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (723 Views)

Re: Floor tiles outside apartments

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict : Yeah, that's probably what happened. I do remember this bug popping up at the same time as the other, that's why I threw that out there. Standard smile

Message 12 of 15 (719 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Additional floor tiles outside apartment after modifying

Hero
Is anyone still seeing this ?

Going to mark this as fixed for now as I think it is but if anyone still has it, please speak up

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (2,655 Views)

★★ Novice

Still get this problem while trying to use a build from galery on penthouse lot. At least half of the galery builds have graphic glitches like this occur in map view. I tested it on a new game without mods and only used galery builds without mods especially made for that lot. Attached one example to make it easier to reproduce.

Message 14 of 15 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@skeygeta Since there hasn't been any action in this thread, it's best if you create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (426 Views)