Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CKSP] Ice Cream Carton throwing error when getting from fridg

by dilanzr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CKSP] Ice Cream Carton throwing error when getting from fridge

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create ice cream, drag into fridge as carton and select "get leftovers" (make sure nothing else is in fridge so they don't try for something else instead).
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim resets.
What do you expect to see? To get ice cream from the fridge.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Been getting some LastExceptions when a sim attempts to grab a carton of ice cream from the fridge when using the "get leftovers" action. When they attempt to get the ice cream they reset and no ice cream is in hand nor in their inventory. They can still get ice cream if you use the "open" option and then select the option to grab some ice cream. Sims may also be able to get it autonomously, but hard to properly test this, one of my guinea pigs did manage to grab some ice cream from the fridge on his own, but I had just put the carton in there, so may have been a fluke.

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>5465a510531de77b5c99159d</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2019-03-25 13:58:06</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>__init__.py:197</categoryid>
<desyncid>5465a510531de77b5c99159d</desyncid>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_Food_IceCream_Carton_Vanilla' object has no attribute 'get_carry_object_posture')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_elements.py", line 157, in set_up_transition_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_elements.py", line 51, in _create_enter_carry_posture&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'object_Food_IceCream_Carton_Vanilla' object has no attribute 'get_carry_object_posture'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata>
</report>
</root>
Message 1 of 11 (2,565 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CKSP] Ice Cream Carton throwing error when getting from fridg

Hero

Removed “Get Leftovers” option for ice cream since it was never intended, and who leaves ice cream for leftovers? Not me Standard smile

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (2,171 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ice Cream Carton throwing error when getting from fridge

Hero
Could you please attach your lastException files. You'll need to either create a .rar document or c/p the content to your post.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (2,478 Views)

★ Apprentice

Like that? (edited my post, but I don't post often on AHQ to be honest, do more directing to it so wasn't sure if the LE needed to be attached or anything) Had to go generate a new one since I cleaned up my folder not long after, but it's the same output either way, only change ends up being the flavour of ice cream.

Message 3 of 11 (2,464 Views)

Hero
Yes, thanks. That's what I needed.

It's just for QA to know which LE goes with this error and have all the details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (2,458 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (2,414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Have the same problem.

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7e710864b5591f6f5ccff512</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-06 02:03:42</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:197</categoryid><desyncid>7e710864b5591f6f5ccff512</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_Food_IceCream_Carton_Chocolate' object has no attribute 'get_carry_object_posture')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_elements.py", line 157, in set_up_transition_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_elements.py", line 51, in _create_enter_carry_posture&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'object_Food_IceCream_Carton_Chocolate' object has no attribute 'get_carry_object_posture'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Message 6 of 11 (2,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Having the same problem here. 

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>58ea708034c3d6a05cdc66f2</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <createtime>2019-05-16 03:59:28</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
        <desyncid>58ea708034c3d6a05cdc66f2</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_Food_IceCream_Carton_PistachioGelato' object has no attribute 'get_carry_object_posture')&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_elements.py", line 157, in set_up_transition_gen&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_elements.py", line 51, in _create_enter_carry_posture&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__&#xD;
        AttributeError: 'object_Food_IceCream_Carton_PistachioGelato' object has no attribute 'get_carry_object_posture'&#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>58ea708034c3d6a05cdc66f2</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <createtime>2019-05-16 03:59:59</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature>
        <desyncid>58ea708034c3d6a05cdc66f2</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_Food_IceCream_Carton_PistachioGelato' object has no attribute 'get_carry_object_posture')&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_elements.py", line 157, in set_up_transition_gen&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_elements.py", line 51, in _create_enter_carry_posture&#xD;
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__&#xD;
        AttributeError: 'object_Food_IceCream_Carton_PistachioGelato' object has no attribute 'get_carry_object_posture'&#xD;
        rtim=0</desyncdata>
    </report>
</root>
Message 7 of 11 (2,308 Views)

★ Apprentice

I went to a resteraunt to take my sim out to eat, and I got this error while there. 

Message 8 of 11 (2,252 Views)

Hero
Do you have an ice cream maker they used ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (2,237 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Same thing happens to me since the Sept. '19 patch.
Message 10 of 11 (2,043 Views)