Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] [CD] Wellness Treat Causing Endless Negative Mood

by NZsimm3r

Original Post

Re: Cat is permanently scared after eating wellness treat

Hero

Hi @HiMyNameIsAlex50

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 36 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Holy Cow Plants! I wish I'd known about this bug before innocently feeding a wellness treat to my Sim's cat!

Whine-whine-whine!

So, I play several different households in the same game and I had just barely decided to age up the kitten. First time to the vet. I bought the age-up treat and after a few days noticed little heart-bubbles around the cat a lot. Fearing a cat pregnancy, I took the cat in to be spayed - which was when I noticed the wellness treats and bought some.

Bad mistake!

I've tried everything I could think of; resetting the animal, modifying it in CAS, then went looking online for solutions. Tried the "remove all buffs" cheat that was mentioned in a parallel thread and that did nothing either. The cat cries almost continually or runs off down the street in a panic.

So, still an issue as of October 2018.

Message 32 of 36 (278 Views)

Hero

Hi  @JasonVega2

I think the cheat was disabled so you will need a mod to turn it back on.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 36 (269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow.  Still?  Between animals getting CONSTANTLY sick, vet trips taking forever when my sims do have to go to their jobs now and then, and wellness treat permanently making pets scared, Cats & Dogs is basically an unplayable expansion at this point.

Message 34 of 36 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've had this problem SO MUCH and never thought it'd be the Wellness Treats, UGH.
My terrible pets are ALWAYS sick so I stopped going to the vet bc treats are easier, but they are SO LOUD AND WHINY 24/7.
I actually legit have only added pets to my current save to take 3 pics and delete them without my story being affected
But now this gen of my legacy HAD TO be a cat lover :/
(Serves me right for trying to play with randomized traits I guess)
Message 35 of 36 (111 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this issue (without mods)?  If so, and if you are willing to share your save files, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 36 of 36 (77 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help