[OPEN] [CD] Weird Hug/Feel Love Animations with small dogs and cats

by Hoppel785

Original Post

Re: Hand bug when petting small dogs

★★★★ Apprentice

06-09-20_11-27-19 PM.png06-09-20_11-27-56 PM.png

I also have the same problem even with 06/10/2020 patch. I have all packs except Eco Lifestyle. I do not use mods ever. Hopefully the devs could fix this?

Message 11 of 13 (447 Views)

Give Special Smooches broken animation

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them. But Cats & Dogs in particular.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug occurs when your Sim has a puppy/kitten/cat *Companion* on their arms, with the interaction "Give Special Smooches" happening
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim that is initiating the interaction will have their left arm distorted, broken.
What do you expect to see? The Sim's left arm work normally without stiffness and broken wrist
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have tried booting the game normally with my usual CCs and Mods. i have tried booting the game without. I have deleted avatarcache and localthumbcache for those times too. I have used game repair and reinstalling Sims 4. The bug is still there.

Message 12 of 13 (441 Views)

Special smooches arm glitch interaction

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them other than my wedding home stories and werewolves
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give special smooches to dog
What happens when the bug occurs? The arm glitches and gets displaced
What do you expect to see? I expect the arm to act naturally
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Since the latest update

Special smooches glitch in animation, only started happening since latest update.

Message 13 of 13 (304 Views)