Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Walking dog cause random teleportation

by hestiah23

Original Post

★ Pro

This has, for me, always been a random issue, but after the last patch and IL it seems to have become more frequent. Seems to happen in all the worlds.

50 PM.jpeg

05 PM.jpeg

D_W6_6JXYAAdSjh.jpeg

D_W7BhzWsAAtLiJ.jpeg

D_W7Fn0XsAAl9vA.jpeg

Message 11 of 19 (690 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem too! It's really frustrating. I tried with fresh save without any mods or CC and still it happens. I can send a save if it still needed. 

Message 12 of 19 (670 Views)

★★ Guide
@DizzyDee-K -your first photo looks a lot like what happened with one of my sims a day or two ago. During a short walk, the dog suddenly teleported to a spot underwater, & soon after the walk failed--I'm sorry but I don't remember exactly how. It's so par for the course in B.Bay for the walks to get buggy that the details don't stick in my brain. Iirc the 2nd time I clicked on the dog's photo the camera didn't move to the dog the way it usually does, which was alarming. I had the human sim summon the dog back to the house using the 'whistle' button. That worked; I didn't lose the family dog to the bug! :D
Message 13 of 19 (656 Views)

★★ Guide

Yep. Same here.

Leash problem

Message 14 of 19 (642 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruNick Do you still need a save file for this? This bug is driving me crazy! 😂

Message 15 of 19 (616 Views)

★ Pro

Still an issue.

My Sim

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 11.08.17 AM.jpg

His dog

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 11.08.25 AM.jpg

Message 16 of 19 (561 Views)

Hero
@DizzyDee-K Is he an occult or normal sim

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (557 Views)

★ Pro

@crinrict wrote:
@DizzyDee-KIs he an occult or normal sim

He's a Secret Agent, but otherwise normal. 

Message 18 of 19 (555 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Walking dog cause random teleportation

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I had this in Windenburg in Hare Square. I walked a dog and the dog (and sim) teleported to different spots. The sim was literally frozen while the dog seemed to "continue" the normal walk route, back to its owner. When the dog reached the sim, the sim unfroze--but not every time. I noticed this only in lots in Windenburg so far. Maybe my problem is a bit different than the topic, though, but the dog and sim teleported into different locations (seems to be spawn locations). Leash was not visible after this happened.

When my sim got frozen after walking the dog. Dog wasn't even on the lot anymore.

stuck2.PNG

And below a case where the dog found its owner back, but sim still stuck while motives decreasing:

stuck3.PNG

Message 19 of 19 (422 Views)