[OPEN] [CD] [V] Favorite Drink: Minty fresh pet drink/Plasma Drink for Non-Vamps

by Caylalalala

Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] [CD] [V] Favorite Drink: Minty fresh pet drink/Plasma Drink for Non-Vamps

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sim's favorite drink can be the minty fresh pet drink. Results in negative moodlet.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim order or make favorite drink at the bar. Oftentimes it will be the minty fresh pet drink, which results in a negative moodlet.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim's favorite drink is minty fresh pet concoction.
What do you expect to see? Sim's favorite drink should never be the minty fresh drink.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Described above

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, merged thread, adjusted title

Message 1 of 6 (1,733 Views)

Re: [CD] Sim's favorite drink is minty fresh pet drink

Champion
@Caylalalala I've seen this sometimes. I wish there was a way to change the favourite drink if the one they have is unusable like the minty fresh pet concoction.
Message 2 of 6 (1,681 Views)

Sims can have favorite drinks that makes them sick

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.9.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a bunch of sims order their favorite drinks at any proffesional bar.
What happens when the bug occurs? A sim's favorite drink is randomized to be something they get sick by drinking. Non-vampires can have plasma drinks as favorites, and human sims can have pet drinks as favorites.
What do you expect to see? Non-vampires shouldn't be able to have a plasma drink as a favorite. Nor should a human sim be able to have a pet drink as a favorite. I expect there to be some sort of filter to catch these things. If I direct a sim to order a specific drink, even an unfitting one, that's one thing. But a favorite drink should actually fit the type of sim that orders it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As realistic as it might seem to have a sim leave the bar on the verge of throwing up, I prefer it to be because of excess drinking, not because my human got randomized into having plasma or pet drinks as favorite drinks.
Please just add some filters.

Message 3 of 6 (1,614 Views)

★★ Pro

I've had sims with the plasma drink being their favourite. I wish we could just choose their favourite drink! The code for preferences could probably be reused to select favourite drinks (and hopefully foods!)

Message 4 of 6 (1,573 Views)

★ Guide

My Sim's fav is the pet drink. She puts it on the floor. I pick it up, put it on a table, and I make her drink it. You picked it. You get it. Still annoys me though. lol lol  There should be a filter for sure. They should have a favorite food too. Although, I'm afraid it would be fresh made pet food. 

Message 5 of 6 (682 Views)

Re: Sims can have favorite drinks that makes them sick

★ Guide

could this also be implimented into Restraunts/Dine Out?  as to, if their favorite drink is on the menu, it'd have a gold square around it or similar marker.

Message 6 of 6 (670 Views)