[FIXED] [CD] Sprayed cat gone into labor

by MissyBojangles

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Spayed cat gone into labor

★ Novice
Yeah, my game just did this the other day. I was like, what the world?! My cat was not only spayed but an elder cat as well...
Message 21 of 55 (1,821 Views)

Re: [CD] Spayed cat gone into labor

EA Staff

Hi @SacramentalHIM @BookGirl89 @i_a_cutie1

We tried to reproduce the issue using Rydell91 saves but we were unable to do so. 

Would you be willing to send us yours? 

If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Let's see if we are more lucky with yours as we are having trouble encountering this issue.

Thanks everyone!

Message 22 of 55 (1,792 Views)

★ Novice

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aitz92J-_w-jmlOpZFb5zq7DBpGL. I think this is how you do it? I hope it is, If not let me know. 

Message 23 of 55 (1,761 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

All good! @i_a_cutie1

Thank you for taking the time to help us a bit!

Happy simming! 

Message 24 of 55 (1,753 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Same problem here.

I spayed my cat, but it just had 3 kittens. Adopted a spayed female, when she became adult, took to vet, option for spaying was up so I did it thinking something was glitched with her already being spayed. After kittens, I went back to vet and only un-spay option is up...so something is bugged here for sure.

Message 25 of 55 (1,737 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here, as well. People I've talked with on social medias, they have seen it happen too in their game. No mods in mine. Happened twice after my cat were sprayed. I'm not sure if it has something to do with me installing Laundry Day Stuff?

Message 26 of 55 (1,686 Views)

★ Pro
I do not have Laundry Day Stuff, and it happened.
Message 27 of 55 (1,683 Views)

Sims 4 cats and dogs: neutered dog in heat?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, Get together, Cats and dogs, Dine out, Outdoor retreat, Laundry day, Movie hangout stuff, Romantic garden stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When your pet gets in heat but is neutered
What happens when the bug occurs? My pet wants to have babies but she's fixed
What do you expect to see? My dog not getting in heat
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 
‌I got the sims 4 cats and dogs 2 days ago but now i've noticed my neutered chihuahua is in heat. Is this normal?
Message 28 of 55 (1,650 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cats and dogs: neutered dog in heat?

Hero

Hi @IsaPicoBella

merged your post with existing thread.

Would you be willing to share your save as per instructions by @SimGuruIcarus above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 55 (1,635 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cats and dogs: neutered dog in heat?

★★★★★ Novice

Hello! I think i might have fixed the issue. When creating my dog i forgot to make sure she was neutered so i ended up going back into CAP yesterday by using the cas.fulleditmode cheat and changed it manually that way. I don't think the game fully recognized or accepted it that way. I started that save 2 days ago so i barely made any progress anyway and decided to make a new save to see of the issue would continue. Only then i realized i didn't make her neutered in the first place before uploading her to the gallery. I just brought her to the vet clinic and had her get fixed by the game itself and not through a cheat. A message came up notifying me she was now neutered so i'm hoping things are ok now! I haven't played much afterwards but this might be helpful info to anyone out there who did the same thing. I really appreciate the reply and i do hope this gets patched in the future for everyone who does experience it as a genuine bug without using cheats etc. 

Message 30 of 55 (1,619 Views)