Re: Cats labelled as fixed that didn't get fixed?

by pristine42784

Original Post

[OPEN] [CD] Pregnant Cat labeled as fixed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? New created cat, saying it's fixed when its never been fixed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Will not let me breed her.
What do you expect to see? The option for encouraging mating is grayed out and says that the cat has already been fixed... and I didnt get her fixed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Just created this family to add to the new city.  I am trying to make this crazy cat lady a breeder but when I try to encourage my kitty to breed/mate it's grayed out.  At first I thought maybe she got out and is currently pregnant but am not sure.  Please help clarify what I can do to fix this issue or tell me what is going on. 

Message 1 of 7 (920 Views)

Hero

Just to be sure, you also created the cat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so she was pregnant.  That was really confusing as a player.  I would highly suggest changing that tool-tip to say "Cat is pregnant" or something.  

Message 3 of 7 (888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I created the cat.  She just went into labor... I think if that message over the gray tool-tip needs to be changed to avoid this confusion. 

Message 4 of 7 (887 Views)

Hero

Yeah, I would say so too.

I'll add this to to the text issues (might merge, unsure)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For sure, I am really happy to have figured this out.  

Message 6 of 7 (878 Views)

Hero

Linked this in the Text Issues collection thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (858 Views)