by Marinuttonen

Original Post

Re: Puppies/Kittens Won't Auto-Age Up

★★★ Newbie

thank you !

Message 81 of 100 (977 Views)

Re: kitten won't age up

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. My cat is not growing, it is not becoming adult. He remains a puppy. I tried assistance with EA but the only thing I was able to do was try to remove the mods. But, the game continued with the bug. I don't know what else to do. This problem has happened since the Snowy Escape expansion. 

WILL COMPLETE 4 MONTHS SINCE THIS BUG. PLEASE FIX IT!

Message 82 of 100 (887 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Pets won't age up, even with treat on home lot

★★★ Newbie
@wickedsnack March 4, 2021. A few days from now it will be 4 months after first report, and STILL HAVING THE SAME ISSUE.
Message 83 of 100 (884 Views)

Re: kitten won't age up

★ Guide
@rafudete I think you have a bigger bug there if your cat remains a puppy xD
Message 84 of 100 (1,097 Views)

Pet won't age up

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.38.184.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, plus the three kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give a puppy or kitten an age up treat.
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn't age up.
What do you expect to see? Aging my kitten/puppy.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not exactly a major issue. I just want to be able to age up Snowball from kitten to adult cat.

Message 85 of 100 (955 Views)

Re: Pet won't age up

★★ Novice

Yep. I'm having this issue.  I even just reset my computer and reinstalled clean.  This is getting silly.

Message 86 of 100 (875 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here. My cat was an adult who I have an age down treat. That worked. Now he won’t ever grow up again. I’ve tried multiple aged up treats and nothing. 

Message 87 of 100 (830 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has this issue really no been fixed it's been an entire year for me.  NONE of my cats at any age, in any lot adopted or created has aged up.   Desperately keep checking back here for help. 

Message 88 of 100 (803 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem. I adopted a kitten from the computer, the same day befriended a stray adult dog and adopted her then gave her the age down treat. which I assumed the kitten would be slightly older but the puppy just aged back up to adult on her own but the kitten is still a kitten. 

Message 89 of 100 (777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem today!

Message 90 of 100 (734 Views)