by Kanvius

Original Post

Re: Pets resetting off exam tables in vet career

Hero

Yes, thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 73 (1,628 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Are you going to need the others with the number in front? Because I have 5 of these with numbers on the front and 5 called lastUIException and some numbers on the front too, and I have 2 saved games in my game, 1 my and 1 from my sister, so I do not know which file I should send to you .. you Are you going to need these or just what I sent you enough?

Message 12 of 73 (1,623 Views)

Hero

Not sure atm. QA will need them but it's the weekend.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 73 (1,616 Views)

Hero

Since this is inconclusive for now, I'm just giving this a nudge so it doesn't get lost.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 73 (1,602 Views)

Vet-Can't examine pet

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Basegame, City living, Cats and dogs, Parenthood, Dine out, Bowling stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Working at a vet clinic.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was going to examine a cat (patient) but the sim wouldn't. The cat would get on the examination table, and then the action gets canceled automaticy, and the table goes down again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to have the options to calm/examine/treat the patient, not have the action get canceled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I started a vet clinic and on the second day I got a problem, I can't start the examination. The action gets canceled automaticly and the table goes down again and the cat walkes off. This happened on the 5th patient, no problem with the ones before, but i couln't examine this cat.

I tried several times but everytime the cats goes on the examination table, the table goes up, then just goes down again. 

Message 15 of 73 (5,580 Views)

Re: Vet-Can't examine pet

Hero

Hi @Kanvius

I sometimes had this happen but I could always get them back on the table (either by clicking on it or the cat went back on their own)

Do you always get it now or was it just that cat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 73 (5,555 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had some issues with this as well. I had a large dog do it a few times some what unprompted but the biggest offender for is cats. I noticed specifically with one cat that he would leave the table to go sit on a nearby counter. It seems very much like an issue of cats wanted actions overriding the table. 

Message 17 of 73 (1,577 Views)

Hero

Do you have any exception files you could attach, @Jkrman401 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 73 (1,578 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Kanvius for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 73 (5,520 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Still happens sometimes but they get back on after 4-5 tries.. That one cat tho, did not go on even if i tried 10+ times so i had to dismiss the patient :/

Message 20 of 73 (5,502 Views)