Re: [OPEN] [CD] Pet/adoption person won't leave (adoption/selling/neglect)

by realcutecookie

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Is it me or I don’t get it...the problem happend to me and I can’t save my game.I am stuck on the sims.You did my help me much...not trying to hate.
Message 101 of 118 (1,386 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Pet/adoption person won't leave (adoption/selling/neglect

★★ Novice

This worked, thank you so much, I was about to lose five hours worth!

Message 102 of 118 (1,341 Views)

Re: My dog won't leave for adoption

★ Novice
The only solution I found to work was getting my sim pregnant and going to the lot with her. All of the other solutions in this thread did not work for me.
Message 103 of 118 (1,324 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. If you keep playing, eventually the cat or dog will be taken away due to neglect,  and then your game should go back to normal 

Message 104 of 118 (1,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I live in the part of brindleton bay where the boat is to get to the lighthouse and that is a quick fix 

Message 105 of 118 (1,264 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CD] Cat won't leave the household after I put it up for adoption

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone. 

Sorry if my English is bad.
But I think, I have solved the problem. The same glitch happened to me, when i was trying to sell one of my puppies. But i fixed the problem, by putting the puppy in a room without acces to food, and because of that, the agentservice took it away since it was starving, and that made the glitch go away. Standard smile

Message 106 of 118 (1,198 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For me, my sim put a puppy for sale, the adoption manager came and left with the puppy, but the crate is still there, and I can't do anything to the lot, cannot travel, ect... It still thinks a household event is going on, but there's no traces of one that have been left.

Message 107 of 118 (1,103 Views)

Adoption Agent Disappears and Pet Stays

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Seasons, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Luxury Party Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Call for a service and choos to get an adult dog put up for adoption. When the adoption agent arrives leave him alone and let him get on your computer and then kick him off. After a while he will disappear and return until ultimately leaving without the dog and dog crate.
What happens when the bug occurs? The adoption agent disappears multiple times and reappears and then disappears finally leaving the dog and dog crate withour taking them.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the adoption agent load up and take the dog as the adoption process normally works and leave with them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The game claims and adoption process is till happening, I cannot go in build mode or adopt a dog or move the household. The dog still shows up at the bottom bar in gthe family although when I click the actual dog no interaction options pop up and the dog still walks around and everything. The family is also sad the dog left even though it is still on the property and fine.

Message 108 of 118 (1,090 Views)

Re: Adoption Agent Disappears and Pet Stays

Hero

HI @wickedmadgirl 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue

Please click me too on the first post

It would be good to test if you get the same issue without mods installed though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 109 of 118 (1,079 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [CD] The adoption agency doesn't do their job

★★★ Newbie

I have a simular problem were the adoption guy doesnt show up when i try to sell my animals, then im stuck ( cant travel, cant build mode, i cant call the adoption guy agian)

Message 110 of 118 (936 Views)