by catloverplayer

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Lighthouse is not functional as a woohoo spot

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem too!

Message 11 of 22 (1,388 Views)

★★ Guide

The Ju e 18th Update broke the lighthouse woohoo.

Message 12 of 22 (1,375 Views)

★ Guide

I discovered this problem today. Have tested with vanilla game and the option is there, but nothing happens. Its either the June or July update that broke it.

Message 13 of 22 (1,337 Views)

★★ Guide

Today's patch didn't fix it. The option to woohoo is there but when you click on it the interaction doesn't even pop up in the cue. I do hope that this gets fixed.

Message 14 of 22 (1,316 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Lighthouse is not functional as a woohoo spot

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number?  1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but the Moschino stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Lighthouse in Brindleton Bay and try to woohoo/try for baby.
What happens when the bug occurs? Woohoo or Try for baby interaction doen't even queue. Nothing happens if you try it.
What do you expect to see? The lighthouse should be functional for Try for baby/Woohoo interactions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 15 of 22 (1,265 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

It's still happening. Hoping this is fixed in Next Weeks Patch.

Message 16 of 22 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still a problem as of Oct 16, 2019.

Message 17 of 22 (1,072 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also having this issue. About 2 weeks ago I had 2 of my Sims go to the lighthouse and when I told them to WooHoo or Try for Baby, no action appeared in the queue and they didn't do it. They would do it anywhere else and were Soulmates, so the relationship level wasn't an issue. I tried it with both on top of the lighthouse and with one on top and one on the ground, and I got them into a Flirty mood and it still didn't work. I haven't tried this feature in a long time, so I can't say when it stopped working. I am using mods and have yet to try it without them.

I have the most recent update (1.56.52.1220) and all packs but the Moschino one and am playing on Mac with the Mojave OS (I specify because I know there are issues with the new OS).

Message 18 of 22 (1,028 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@cooldood555 Well I can say I have that too, I don't play the Sims 4 very munch because I have to deal with my threads being turned into toxic flamebait threads and this is likely the last Sims game I will ever buy.
Message 19 of 22 (1,004 Views)

★★ Guide
@cooldood555 It stopped working with the June 18th Patch.
Message 20 of 22 (935 Views)