Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CD] LE involving Dog Ball, Inventory and possibly Pools

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pick any family with a dog, put a dog ball in the sims inventory - possibly have a pool on the lot as well (unsure how the pool factors in, it is mentioned in the LE at least "'sims4.tuning.instances.petPickerInteraction_ToyBallPet_PlayFetch_Pool'") click on the ball in the sims inventory or the dog and it throws the LE
What happens when the bug occurs? just the lastexception, no visual bugs
What do you expect to see? no lastexception occuring
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. updating to current patch

full last exception file is attached

Spoiler
Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.petPickerInteraction_ToyBallPet_PlayFetch_Pool'> (AttributeError: 'SimInfo' object has no attribute 'location')

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 6 (1,901 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CD] LE involving Dog Ball, Inventory and possibly Pools

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We released a PC/Mac patch today (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (802 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Does anyone have an alternate way to get rid of this last exception? I've updated all my mods, I've repaired the game, I've tried to update the game but it's up to date...I'm seriously at a loss

Message 2 of 6 (1,729 Views)

Hero
@xtrippy_hippyyx Just ignore it. Don't think there's anything else you can do

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@xtrippy_hippyyx remove any pet toys from your sims inventory, we find that stops the error
Message 4 of 6 (1,664 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ZauberNes I can confirm that.
Message 5 of 6 (1,634 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

We released a PC/Mac patch today (version 1.59.73) that may have fixed this issue. If this issue is still occurring for you on PC/Mac after updating your game, let us know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6 (803 Views)