Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] [CD] Editing vet outfits in CAS resets game progress

by Gracietbh

Original Post

Re: Vet Outfits Resetting Clinic

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Bought this expansion on release but never tried the vet clinic until today. It was an enjoyable experience and I realized I had missed out on alot of fun all this time. Then I encounter this issue and lose all I had done in many hours of gaming. Baffled, I went to google to find out what could have caused it.

Ahhh... It works as long as I dont edit work clothes. Thats ok, but I hope it gets fixed soon though, since Im really into the vet clinic right now.

Oh wait, it's one of those issues. An on-release bug (or sometimes oversight, like geek con in seasons expansion) that will never get fixed. Pathetic... I might not bother buying expansions anymore. 

Message 41 of 43 (152 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I'm really bummed that after two years this bug still isn't fixed. Not being able to alter the uniforms is going to be really irritating. That and I lost progress when I discovered this bug for myself. RIP.

Message 42 of 43 (98 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
@MorningLily i noticed this bug also today, i do have some mods but it seems like it's a sims 4 issue and not connected to the mods since i see ppl who have no mods get the same issue.
Message 43 of 43 (51 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help