Re: Vet Outfits Resetting Clinic

by Ocylk

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Bought this expansion on release but never tried the vet clinic until today. It was an enjoyable experience and I realized I had missed out on alot of fun all this time. Then I encounter this issue and lose all I had done in many hours of gaming. Baffled, I went to google to find out what could have caused it.

Ahhh... It works as long as I dont edit work clothes. Thats ok, but I hope it gets fixed soon though, since Im really into the vet clinic right now.

Oh wait, it's one of those issues. An on-release bug (or sometimes oversight, like geek con in seasons expansion) that will never get fixed. Pathetic... I might not bother buying expansions anymore. 

Message 41 of 58 (1,610 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I'm really bummed that after two years this bug still isn't fixed. Not being able to alter the uniforms is going to be really irritating. That and I lost progress when I discovered this bug for myself. RIP.

Message 42 of 58 (1,556 Views)

★ Novice
@MorningLily i noticed this bug also today, i do have some mods but it seems like it's a sims 4 issue and not connected to the mods since i see ppl who have no mods get the same issue.
Message 43 of 58 (1,509 Views)

Re: Lost progress- Cats & Dogs

★★★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well. When entering into CAS it resets everything. I see that most of these posts are from last year or 2 years ago, is there still no fix?! If so, do I reach out to EA directly? I am new to this thread stuff for reporting bugs....but it seems very inconvenient for users...

Message 44 of 58 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have gotten the issue with only the animal expansion. But one quick fix that helped was to go back to the live sims home and use the shop manager and use the travel on site option. Only then the game did not erase the progress after adding or editing in CAS. hope this helps anyone still in this thread.

Message 45 of 58 (1,342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@BetoElRey1 I just started having this issue today but I can't seem to get your fix to work. I can't access the shop manager on my live sim home lot. Only lets me travel to site option which I used that when all this happened originally.

-No outside content other then provided
-Tried closing out the game and reopening it after repairing it
-Tried selling the vet office and buying it again and that time it reverted the entire game a total day behind.

I just tried to use my other sim to change the outfit. The game completely reverted a day back again and took the funds out of the clinic and was acting like I had just purchased the clinic again. I lost upgrade on different items and lost shells I had found.

Tried on a male sim and a female sim from the same house hold. I tried to edit an existing outfit to the vet coat, it didn't update and only kept the 3 original scrub outfits. Then I tried to add an outfit of the vet coat and it wouldn't add an outfit to the screen choice either. I have all the perk points including the vet coat perk point. I am using a vet clinic on the beach islands. It wont even just let me change from the first white scrub outfit to one of the other scrub outfit choices. Just keeps reverting back and going back an entire day in the game losing progress. 

[Admin - Merged multiple posts together]

Message 46 of 58 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@inkyy i unfortunately got the bug again and didn't fix it permanently. It started to reset the current day's profit. So sad to say it seemed to be a lucky glitch and still not completely fixed.
Message 47 of 58 (1,280 Views)

Trying to set a Vet Outfit resets the game

★★ Novice

Every time I try to set a new nurse outfit for my Vet clinic, it completely resets the game to my last save. At first I thought it was because I was trying to use a CC dress for the outfit, so I removed it and remade the outfit using only base games items, but it still does not work. Whenever I press save after I'm done setting the outfit, instead of actually saving it just resets all the way back to the last save I completed, deleting all of my progress and does not even set the new outfit. Any help would be appreciated, I just wanted my veterinarian sim to look cute T-T

Message 48 of 58 (1,246 Views)

Re: Trying to set a Vet Outfit resets the game

Hero
@starfisk111 This is a known bug.

I merged your post with the bug report on it. Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 49 of 58 (1,220 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, another bug from day one! What is the problem? Are they still not able to reproduce this issue? Do they need more saves?

Message 50 of 58 (1,175 Views)