Re: Dogs have weird running speed when leashed

by Raenkri

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@DonroaAkashu Sorry its taken so long to reply. I hadn't subscribed to replies, so I didn't even realise I had one. Unfortunately, its not related to either of these -its a separate issue all together.
Message 11 of 23 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Raenkri  No worries, that happened to me once as well.

The second thread I linked seems a collection thread for animation issues with dogs. You could post in it, describing your issue clearly, adding a video perhap; or make a new thread, and perhaps have it merged into the old thread. First remove your mods and CC completely, and delete the localthumbcache.package from The Sims 4 folder, bug reports need to be made on a vanilla game.

You could also just continue to describe your issue in this thread Standard smile

Message 12 of 23 (708 Views)

Hero
@Raenkri Looks like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Dogs-Weird-jogging-animation/m-p/8226780

Can you confirm that's the same ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 23 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes! that's the exact same issue.
Message 14 of 23 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi, @DonroaAkashu 
I've tried reinstalling Sims, deleting cache, mods etc-etc. The whole lot, and unfortunately none of the solutions worked. It still does it with an unmodded game. I didn't realise bugs needed to be made on a vanilla game however, so I do apologise Standard smile Looks like someone else has made a post about this issue, however. I didn't even realise until another reply here linked me to it.

Message 15 of 23 (662 Views)

Hero
@Raenkri I merged your post with the bug report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (635 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there any fix being made? I want my big dogs to run normal like the little ones.

Message 17 of 23 (577 Views)

Hero
@SpoiIedBrat Maxis doesn't give ETA on fixes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 23 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, it'd be nice if it was fixed sooner or later but i've been having this issue since Island Paradise. Maybe one day.

Message 19 of 23 (544 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Dogs: Weird jogging animation

★ Novice

This is a huge problem for me too. My dog will run like this or will teleport somewhere and my sim will just stop walking. I got a new gaming computer, but still to no avail. I hope it gets fixed.

Message 20 of 23 (498 Views)