A non-hungry pet keeps crying endlessly.

by nini0904

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Dog constantly whining

★ Apprentice
I've had this happen to *some* of my sims pets -- though, I never really thought of it as a bug. It's certainly annoying! 
Message 41 of 43 (676 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Dog constantly whining

Hero
@Evilx3mpire Please share your save with QA

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 43 (666 Views)

A non-hungry pet keeps crying endlessly.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: シムズ4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 日本語
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I started the game as usual, loaded the save data, and played the life mode with the existing household data.
What happens when the bug occurs? Then, even though the pet bowl is filled with food, the domestic cat keeps crying, dreaming of an empty pet bowl ... it's endless. All the Sims are frustrated by the gesture and sigh repeatedly. This looks really unhappy ... above all, it's noisy!
What do you expect to see? I'm looking for only one thing. It is "cats only cry when they are hungry".
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Probably after the big update in December, but it's not final. Because I was busy and played Sims infrequently for a while.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dAwHcJvhBLXjeKqSAtxzlqVByaAbFgKs/view?usp=sharing

It may be difficult to understand from these images and videos alone, but this series of operations continues endlessly.
Also, we can confirm the existence of mod / CC in these images and videos, but of course we have deleted all of them and tested them.

Message 43 of 43 (540 Views)