[NEEDS INFO] [CD] Dog becomes dirty after returning from different lot

by Hi_its_Nobody

Original Post

Re: Dog becomes dirty after returning from restaurant

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue now 3 times when leaving to use my vet clinic, dog remains behind and there is always 1-7 other people home at a time so shes never alone but I always come back to her filthy. I am away between 12-20 hours. No mods.

Message 11 of 19 (1,119 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I also have this issue.  My sims leave to go to their vet clinic for the day (they tend to be gone for at least 12 hours) and when they come home all three dogs are filthy.  This happens whether or not I have MC Command in the game (I've played with and without, no other mods/cc).  FYI, I play on a Windows 10 laptop, I have all the packs, my game is up to date, and I regularly clear my game cache. 

Message 12 of 19 (1,096 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue my dogs are getting dirty every single day. Without doing much at all. It's insane to have to bath them as much as a human sim (daily)

Message 13 of 19 (1,050 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Yeah, I had this frustration when my house had dogs (they've all since gone across the rainbow bridge). I think they were digging in trash or piles (silly troublemakers! - even after being trained - perhaps it happened when they were elders, I remember how their minds 'forget' with age). Anyway, I suspected the piles because I kept finding random parts around the yard.
Message 14 of 19 (1,011 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CD] Dog becomes dirty after returning from restaurant

★ Pro

I have a Sim in the Detective Career. He has two dogs. If I join him, he comes home to at least one dirty dog. If I send him alone, the dogs are fine. He's gone the same amount of time. Both of his dogs are couch potatoes, so I can't see them getting into much while he's gone.

I have a Vet with five dogs. I try to never work more than 8-9 hours. When she come home all her dogs are dirty. I've tried having her bathe all the dogs before leaving for work (chore!), but she can still come home to 2 or 3 dirty dogs.

Taking a dog on an "Adventure" can result in an immediately dirty dog. Weird, but sort of understandable.

I keep thinking there must be a a time/trait trigger, but... it's not obvious to me.

Message 15 of 19 (927 Views)

Hero

Is anyone still seeing this issue ?

@DizzyDee-K @Hi_its_Nobody @bookmaster325 @Englandish @MapleSimmer 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 19 (814 Views)

★ Pro

I'm not experiencing this anymore. 

Message 17 of 19 (803 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I haven't played with any animals recently so can't add anything more.
Message 18 of 19 (795 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I've not really been playing with dogs recently and usually when I play with cats I bring them with me.  Though if I remember correctly, my sim's cat was fine when I last did the Scientist career, but I'm not sure if that's the same thing. 

Best regards,
Jennifer

Message 19 of 19 (766 Views)