Re: [OPEN] [CD] Dog/Cat disappearing

by LU-KRE-CIA-LA

Original Post

Re: Sims4 Glitching on PS4

Hero (Retired)

@diabolic_Daedra - I've moved your post to the main thread for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button on the first post. 

Message 261 of 437 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me, too. 

Message 262 of 437 (564 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does EA know about this issue? I bought Cats and Dogs month ago and i can't play it becouse pets still vanish. I just wan't to know that EA have knowledge about that problem and work on it. It's annoying that i pay for game and can't play it whole monthFrown

Message 263 of 437 (505 Views)

★★ Novice

This is getting very frustrating.

My cat has disappeared 3 times in the past hour (real time). Once, she vanished while I was holding her in my arms. This is really harshing my calm. PLEASE, can one of the programmers figure out what's causing this and fix it? I've traveled twice to find my cat, and it worked both times, but then she vanished within minutes of being reunited!

Please fix this bug! Cat Wondering

Message 264 of 437 (782 Views)

★★ Novice

I have found that if you press the whistle (call pet) they will all appear at the lot entrance again. It is annoying but it works ... 

Message 265 of 437 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@VampyMaria sometimes it doesn't work, in that case it is necessary to enter the cas and return
Message 266 of 437 (702 Views)

★★ Novice
@LU-KRE-CIA-LA Interesting. Good to know. It has worked so far for me. One would think that EA would have fixed this by now lol
Message 267 of 437 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Whistling doesn't do anything to bring my dog back. The action doesn't even que up for my sim. Press the whistle and nothing happens. 

Why do we keep spending money on this game? I could fill up two pages with the stuff that doesn't work right. Some of that stuff has threads on these boards from 3 years ago that they still haven't fixed. Have the developers actually played this game?

Message 268 of 437 (596 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ok so, this worked for me. I pulled up my relationships tab and clicked on my pet. The option to "Invite to hang out at current lot" popped up so I clicked on it. My sim hopped on the phone and called up her dog (because that's realistic) and she came back. She does still disappear but this, so far, has been the only way other than exiting to the neighborhood to get her to come back. She also seems to stick around for a little longer before disappearing when I do it this way.

Message 269 of 437 (557 Views)

Pets still disappearing.

★★★★★ Novice

I realise this has been reported and hundreds if not thousands / all of us are having the same glitch but as far as I can see I cannot find a fix and we need one!

So...the pets are disappearing off the lots. Everytime I play this happens. They disappear in front of my eyes, this can be from a locked room or garden, on a leash even!

Their icon then Grey's out and says null or names a location. They may or may not be at the location if i go look. They sometimes, although rarely return to me when I whistle. Only to disappear again anyway.

This is so infuriating as I love my pets! The game needs this fixed asap!!

Message 270 of 437 (476 Views)