Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CD] Can't craft medicine

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Dr.Magi-Heal's Medicine Craft-o-matic
What happens when the bug occurs? Since loading my save the Dr.Magi-Heal's Medicine Craft-o-matic won't work right. Sim used to craft item and put it in inventory. Since re-loading the save after the sim completes the item, she resets (arms go out straight quickly, queue disappears and she stands there waiting.) The item craft is finished and sits on the table. I can manually add it to inventory but can no longer queue multiple crafts or further actions after due to reset. *I removed all MODs and created a new save file. It worked perfectly yesterday and is now broken since loading the save.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to queue multiple actions after using the Dr.Magi-Heal's Medicine Craft-o-matic
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 57 (7,509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dr.Magi-Heal's Medicine Craft-o-matic glitch

Hero

Sims are able to complete crafting pet medicine with Marketable trait.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 54 of 57 (4,724 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Vuneca and it didn't work on the new save either ?

Do you have any lastexception files generated ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 57 (7,424 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's a brand new save. Didn't have problems until I left the game and re-loaded it later.

Yes I have been getting a last exception file

Message 3 of 57 (7,417 Views)
Highlighted

The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All official ones
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Patch?
What happens when the bug occurs? Im playing a vet. In cats and dogs trying to make medisin for the animals
What do you expect to see? Beeing able to make medisin for the animals
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch for the sims 4

Playing vet in cats and dogs. Trying to make medisin. Get the message as shown on the photo.

Message 4 of 57 (7,406 Views)

Hero

Could you attach the exception files ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 57 (7,383 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs

Hero

@ernstlu

this is not a game message, it's a message by MCCC

Maybe the mod broke the machine so could you remove all mods and start a new save for testing purposes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 57 (7,381 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, still got the same problem. New save and no mods.

Message 7 of 57 (7,277 Views)

Hero

Do you have any exception files you could attach ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 57 (7,275 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100% in old save file, not at all in new
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Vampires, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Luxury Party, Holiday, Life of the Party digital
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Dr.Magi-Heal's Medicine Craft-o-matic
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim will attempt to craft medicine, get almost done with it, T-pose and the medicine container is empty and they don't unlock Vet Skill
What do you expect to see? a finished medicine and vet skill
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I have, but they have been completely removed now.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? installing cats and dogs?

This was only happening with my old save file. It didn't happen with a brand new save file. I've attached the most recent LE

Message 9 of 57 (7,227 Views)

Hero

Would someone be willing to share their save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 57 (7,220 Views)