Re: Can't Bill Pet Owner

by Jkrman401

Original Post

Hero

I think if you click delete the auto-backups are also deleted. Check your trash can though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 73 (2,620 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeaahh I deleted it from the main menu, can't find anything in my trash can. Meant to delete the test save instead and had a brain fart. I'll keep the suggestion in mind like I said, but yeah, sorry I can't test it right now.

Message 22 of 73 (2,614 Views)

Hero

All good

I couldn't replicate it at first on @bunniesaremagic save so I don't think they are permanently bugged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 73 (2,611 Views)

★★★ Novice
I haven't yet so I will keep that in mind.
Message 24 of 73 (2,600 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey there, 

Wanted to add a little to this in case it helps out. I was having this same issue. I ran a vet the first day with no issues. The second I kept having the issue that after treatment I simply wouldn't bill the patient. It would not bill on auto like usual and I also couldn't bill when selecting the option afterwards. The third day I initially had the same issue but noticed something. 

I realized I was using Ultra speed to hurry through the vet animations. I stopped and so did the bill issue. Obviously, this may be independent to my game but any time I use Ultra speed and it lands on that treatment phase it seems to break the auto animation of billing and finishing the exam. I noticed that it also broke my employees animation string but they seemed to be able to fix it after some time passed. 

Message 25 of 73 (2,574 Views)

Hero

Do you bring your own animals along on the lot ? @Jkrman401

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 73 (2,571 Views)

★★ Novice

I did not. This was a single sim with no other pets or household members on the lot.

Message 27 of 73 (2,566 Views)

Hero

Thanks for your feedback. Guess I test this instance as well

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 73 (2,562 Views)

Hero

@Jkrman401

can't duplicate the fast forward. That works fine for me. There's possibly other factors 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 73 (2,544 Views)

★ Apprentice

A little update from me:

I ran my clinic for two days without any pets, it was fine. Then two days with just my cat and it was also fine. But when I took my dog to the clinic, billing broke in the afternoon of the second day. 

The dog arrived on lot with enitre family and did not leave it. The only thing different between dway 1 and 2 (my sims stayed on the lot for the night) was that I took my dog for a long walk and ran some training courses with it (which opens a mini social events, no?).

Travel to home and back fixed the glitch for me straight away this time.

On the day of the dog test my sims were going to work too (so leaving and re/entering lot), but I am not sure if it changed anything.

Message 30 of 73 (2,535 Views)