Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] [CD] [CL] Sim walks in circles if walking dog in San Mushyno

by DEXXUS784

Original Post

Re: [CD] [CL] Sim walks in circles if walking dog in San Mushyno

★★ Novice
@DEXXUS784 I had the same problem with my sim family and their dog yesterday. I clicked to dog with father sim and selected short walk option. And I was playing with mother and doughter sims in the apartment. I thought the dog and the father would come back in a short time ‘cause it’s the short walk option. Hours has passed but they never showed up. When I checked them they were walking in circle in front of a building. They couldn’t come home when the dog was leashed. When I unleash the dog father could go upstairs to the apartment but the dog couldn’t come. I tried with the mother this time. Same thing happened again.
Message 11 of 14 (92 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] [CL] Sim walks in circles if walking dog in San Mushyno

★★★★★ Novice
@DEXXUS784 Is there a fix for this yet as it's really inconvenient. I've had to just disable my dog's need decay so I don't have to walk him but I would like to be able to.
Message 12 of 14 (39 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It's not just San Myshuno, and not just with walking dogs. I've had sims walking on circles in Brindleton Bay (by the area with the little bridge), Britechester (by the bridge again), and I can't remember which other worlds. It's usually an off-and-on bug with umbrellas, and when sims are then reset, they jettison to where they were originally supposed to be. It's been happening for at least a year or two now..

Message 13 of 14 (24 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know if it is the same problem but this happens to my Sim with his bike. When going home after visiting the spice marketing he turnes in a circle with his bike. Sometimes the Sim dissapears and only the bike turns in a circle. I have to debug the bike to see the sim again. Then he is able to travel home. He doesn't live in San Mushyno.

Message 14 of 14 (13 Views)