What thread? 

Message 31 of 44 (1,421 Views)

Re: The action "Be nice to..." is not working resulting in Breeding be

Hero
@therran The one we already had on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 44 (1,407 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okey, now I see it, if it's the link above Standard smile 

Message 33 of 44 (1,394 Views)

★ Novice

Does anyone has a solution to this? My pets just won’t be nice to any other pets- they keep ignoring the command 

Message 34 of 44 (1,170 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] ''Be nice to...'' interaction not working on dogs

★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too, i have tried things like changing the dogs surnames and stuff but it just doesn't work, i'm trying to breed my female dog with another, not played sim's male dog, although they just won't interact with each other Frown

Message 35 of 44 (1,147 Views)

"Be Nice To..." Interaction Doesn't Work Sims 4 Cats & Dogs

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion: Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get To Work, Seasons, Get Famous Game Packs: Dine Out, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to have a dog interact with other sims and pets outside of your household.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every single time in one of my households I try to have my dog try to interact with sims or pets from another household through the "Be Nice To...". My sim goes through the command and the dog listens but then they continue on with their lives without actually doing the interaction.
What do you expect to see? I expect my dog to interact with other sims and pets outside of the household to increase the relationship.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm trying to breed my dog and I wanted to breed it with a dog outside of my household--and the dog I was trying to breed with was a dog from another household I created so it's not a stray or npc. But every time I try to increase their relationship to make it successful, I use the "Be Nice To..." command and my sim will talk to the dog, but afterwards the dog never moves or it'll go on with its life--This happens whether I try to use the interaction on sims or other animals. I even tried making a new version of that same dog but still it wouldn't complete the interaction. I tried a different household, made a new dog and played that household and tried doing the "Be Nice To..." and is still didn't work. So several dogs, different households and the "Be Nice To..." still won't work. 

Message 36 of 44 (1,131 Views)
Highlighted

"Be Friendly to" action not working for pet to pet socials

★★★ Guide

What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Star Wars.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a pet, invite another pet over. Tell your pet to "Be Friendly to" the other pet.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens. My pet will not interact with the other pet.
What do you expect to see? I want the pets to interact otherwise their friendship level cannot go up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am trying to get my female dog to mate with a neighbor's male dog. The encourage to mate action has been failing because the dogs don't know each other well enough and they just growl at each other. When I tell my dog to be friendly with the other dog, nothing happens. My dog won't move. She just stands there while the other dog has run of our house and then does her own thing after a second or two. I keep inviting the other dog over but they aren't autonomously interacting with each other either.

I have MCCC, faster homework, and automatic thermostat mods in my game.

Message 37 of 44 (1,067 Views)

★ Guide

So... any progress on this issue yet? Or is there a workaround? I've had the pack for a while now, but it's the first time I actually tried to breed.

When I try to breed, they growl. But the female dog's breeding option is immediately greyed out saying she did mate and I should wait and see if it worked out. The owner gets the sad moodlet because the dogs don't get along. The male dog can try again almost immediately, for all the good it does. Both dogs belong to different households, so I've been switching between them trying to make it work somehow.  If I try to encourage the dogs to be nice to each other, they either do nothing, or growl at each other again, further decreasing their relationship. Same thing happened when I tried to breed with a stray. So I'm basically stumped here. Please help Frown

Message 38 of 44 (993 Views)

★ Guide

This is still a problem. The two dogs in my household I meant to breed don't get along, so won't breed. Telling them to be nice to each other leads to absolutely nothing happening. I meant to have this particular sim be a dog breeder, it's the whole reason I made the household, and now I can't breed the freaking dogs.

Have all the packs, no cc or mods.

Message 39 of 44 (813 Views)

Can't get my dogs relationship to improve even when using 'be nice' interaction

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? N/A
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Tiny Living, Cats & Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? the dogs do the "Be Nice" interaction but their friendship stays the same
What do you expect to see? dogs friendship improves
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

does anyone else have this problem? if so how did you fix it?

Message 40 of 44 (798 Views)