[NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Animation Bug with animals

by YoshiJoshi33

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Animation Bug with animals

[ Edited ]
Hero

Unless there's a mod out there that fixes this, yes, it's something EA will need to fix. It's an issue with the animation.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 71 (1,056 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @SimsLover022 @twmuse

What does the pet do immediately after this occurs?  Also, is there a pet toy box on the lot?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 42 of 71 (1,034 Views)

★ Pro
The dog (have not seen this with my cat, yet) will go right back to doing whatever she was doing before, i.e. chasing tail, walking around...etc.

Yes there is a pet toy box on the lot.
Message 43 of 71 (1,018 Views)

EA Sims Team

@twmuse

Thank you for the info Standard smile .  We're aware that this may sometimes occur if you have a pet toy box on the lot.  If you see this without a pet toy box on the lot, please let me know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 44 of 71 (1,013 Views)

Glitches interacting with pets and sims

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Laundry Day Stuff, Jungle Adventures, and My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hug a sim, play with toddlers, pamper pets on couch, hug, kiss, and pick up small pets
What happens when the bug occurs? The animation does not play out as it should.
What do you expect to see? The animation occurring correctly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The sims or animal interacting can be nowhere near each other acting the action out, or the animation lags/does not occur correctly.

Message 45 of 71 (1,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Yes, there is a pet toy box..
And the dog will go back to normal..
Message 46 of 71 (992 Views)

Re: Glitches interacting with pets and sims

Hero
Merged your post with existing thread, @shadedgrey63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 71 (986 Views)

Re: Glitches interacting with pets and sims

★★★ Novice
Thank you all for your help.. Standard smile I hope that, EA very soon will fix the bug, because it has been there for about 5 months, I think..
Message 48 of 71 (971 Views)

[TO TEST] [CD] Distorted Animation on playing with dogs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all Packs installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When playing with adult dogs
What happens when the bug occurs? The dogs are distorted
What do you expect to see? Dogs that do not distort but stay normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I play with adult dogs, it happens that they are distorted. As you can see in the pictures. This problem also occurs with other players. I also tried to remove my custom content from the game, but the error still occurs.

Message 49 of 71 (938 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CD] Distorted Animation on playing with dogs

Hero

Hi @The_black_Rose25

there's a collection thread for animal distortion but I'm trying to split them up by interaction.

So far we have a distortion on playing with toys and also in the bath tub.

Do you remember what interaction your dog was doing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 71 (931 Views)