[NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Animation Bug with animals

by YoshiJoshi33

Original Post

Re: Become Companion Interaction causes Sims to freeze and Pets to behave strang

Hero

What kind of dog do you have ? Big ? Small ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 71 (1,463 Views)

Re: Become Companion Interaction causes Sims to freeze and Pets to behave strang

★★★★ Pro
A small one.
Message 22 of 71 (1,458 Views)

Pets deformation while trying to interact with EA objects

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

As the topic already says I'm getting weird deformations when a pet, in my case a dog, ist trying to interact with some EA objects such as the rubber duck.

My dog has digged this up and gave it to his Sim owner. When I click on the duck and pick "Chew on it" the dog will end up in a weird stretched-out pose and then resets.

Message 23 of 71 (1,420 Views)

Re: Pets deformation while trying to interact with EA objects

Hero

@LuvMySimz merged your post with bug report for animation bugs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 71 (1,405 Views)

★ Pro

Thank you @crinrict

Message 25 of 71 (1,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Same thing happens to my Siberian Husky. No exception files. Happens just at random times, without any interaction. Happens even with all mods and cc removed.

Message 26 of 71 (1,344 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @LuvMySimz

Are you using mods/cc?  If so, does this issue still occur when mods/cc are removed?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 27 of 71 (1,300 Views)

★ Pro
Yes with and without. The duck is not CC, it's an EA object. Also today my dog turned into a new deformation when clicking the whistle. Will post new picture when back on Desktop PC.
Message 28 of 71 (1,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Here are the pictures of a new scene while clicking the whistle next to the dog's sim image. It's reproducable just like the scene with the rubber-duck.

Message 29 of 71 (1,269 Views)

EA Sims Team

@LuvMySimz

Do you still have save files with this issue?  If so,would you be willing to share them with me?

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 30 of 71 (1,239 Views)