by nicolestelle

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Animation Bug with animals

Hero

All animation bugs are fine in here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 71 (1,526 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have a similar issue. My new sims family adopted a stray and the household picture is coming up weird..sim posing by the dog I am guessing >.<

Not sure where to post, so I leave this here. (I have yet to see this pose in game but I haven't played with this family that long)

(

no cc or mods / clean game started after cats and dogs release - an earlier version of my game is with you for other bug  (kittens not being added to household)

Message 12 of 71 (1,515 Views)

Hero

Hi @nicolestelle

were your Sims bathing the dog or was he playing with the toy box when you saved ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 71 (1,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @nicolestelle

were your Sims bathing the dog or was he playing with the toy box when you saved ?

no. Although my sims did give the dog a bath right after adopting the stray. (but sims was not bathing the dog when saving nor was it paying with toy box.)

Message 14 of 71 (1,505 Views)

Hero

Do you remember what they were doing ? There could be other interactions that cause the bug.

For me my pic looked like yours when I saved during bathing although I didn't have the actual stretching in the game. So would be interesting if there are more interaction causing the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 71 (1,502 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I don’t really remember a particular action I was initiating sorry. The dog had puppies right after I restarted the game and that seemed to set the portrait straight for now but I will be on the lookout I will report if the issue arises again hopefully not Standard smile
Message 16 of 71 (1,487 Views)

Hero

Ok. Thank you.  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 71 (1,480 Views)

Re: Become Companion Interaction causes Sims to freeze and Pets to behave strang

★★★★ Novice

I have been having the same issue, but I found that it was connected to the 'leash' or walking outfit. When you take them for a walk they automatically change into that 'outfit' but when you unleash them they don't automatically change back, so if you try to give them a bath when its still on, their butt goes up into the air. You have to manually swap their outfit back if you want to bathe them without this glitch, at least that I can see. :/ 

Message 18 of 71 (1,468 Views)

Re: Become Companion Interaction causes Sims to freeze and Pets to behave strang

Hero

• Dogs should no longer stretch into horrible monstrosities (that only a demogorgon from the other side of Hawkins could love), when attempting to grab a toy from the toy box.

Not sure if they still do this for bathing.

Feedback welcome for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 71 (1,411 Views)

★★★★ Pro

It seems that the fix doesn't work in my current game. My dog just had the distorted animation before running to the toy box.

Message 20 of 71 (1,404 Views)