Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Pants/full body outfits on feminine body shape have weird crotch

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS. Make a sim with feminine body shape (male or female) and put on the listed outfits/pants (check pictures)
What happens when the bug occurs? Pants or full body outfits I have listed are bugged. Look at the crotch... Something is poking the pants inwards in a really weird way. Making the outfits look really strange. Seems to happen to a lot of pants/fullbody outfits that are baggy. Or are worse when they are baggy.
What do you expect to see? Making the inwards crotch look disappear and have my sims have a flat crotch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

‌..

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

basegamefullbodycoat.PNGbasegamefullbodystarwars..PNGbasegameganster.PNGbasegamegranddadoutfit.PNGgetfamous80soutsit.PNGbasegameshortandshirt.PNGcaribieanupdatepants.PNGfitnesspants.PNGfitnessshorts.PNGgetfamouscoatfullbody.PNGgetfamouscollagefullbody.PNGgetfamousfannybag.PNGgetfamousfullbodybaseball.PNGgetfamousfullbodyshihtchinos.PNGgetfamousjogger.PNGgetfamousjoggershort.PNGgetfamousloosysuit.PNGgetfamoussuit.PNGjunglejeans.PNGjunglepants.PNGlaundrypants.PNGseasonsbathingtrunks.PNGseasonsFullbodyrain.PNGseasonsjeans.PNGseasonsoutdoorpants.PNGseasonspants.PNGseasonsshorts.PNG

Message 1 of 9 (4,163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Pants/full body outfits on feminine body shape have weird crot

Hero

Sims with certain feminine frames now look better when wearing Pants or Full Body outfits.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread if some aren't fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (3,294 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] Pants/full body outfits on feminine body shape have weird crotc

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (4,039 Views)

[DU] CAS: Pants and Feminine Male

★★ Guide

Hi,

There is something with these pants from Discover University and Feminine Male in CAS.

yqcs7ipgk2nx.jpg

Message 3 of 9 (3,689 Views)

Re: [DU] CAS: Pants and Feminine Male

★★ Guide

Pants from Island Living

Message 4 of 9 (3,664 Views)

Re: [DU] CAS: Pants and Feminine Male

Hero
@NoahLGP Merging this with another thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (3,617 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] Pants/full body outfits on feminine body shape have weird crotc

★★ Guide

Strange hole

Message 6 of 9 (3,582 Views)

Hero
@NoahLGP That would qualify for a new thread as it doesn't have to do with pants :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (915 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Pants/full body outfits on feminine body shape have weird crot

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

In EP09 Eco Lifestyle, several shorts and pants are not designed for Feminine Male sims !

f8hepujy6t3d.jpg

Message 8 of 9 (802 Views)

Hero

Sims with certain feminine frames now look better when wearing Pants or Full Body outfits.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread if some aren't fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (3,295 Views)