by jefficake99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CAS] [GTW] Lines on face with hairstyle

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? All of them
What happens when the bug occurs? Glitch
What do you expect to see? No glitch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-CAS-Issues/m-p/6481245#M54465

Weird lines on face with Get To Work hairstyle. 

1.png

1.png

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 13 (3,115 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [CAS] [GTW] Lines on face with hairstyle

[ Edited ]
Hero

Create a Sim asset yfBody_SP01SleevesFlutter_SolidBrown fits better when wearing Get to Work’s ymHair_EP01LongWavySwept_Platinum hairstyle.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please use this thread if you're having the new issue with this hair: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GTW-Hairstyle-duplicated-Can-t-change-hair-color-o...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (2,749 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] [GTW] Lines on face with Get To Work hairstyle

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (2,989 Views)

Sims has a Crack on the side of their head

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I guess an update or something
What happens when the bug occurs? Hey, okay so On my sims everytime I choose a hairstyle ( Base Game ) on both genders they end up with a crack on the side of their head or on both sides I thought at first it was my mods / cc so I removed it I even turned it off I repaired my game reset my origin deleted and re-installed both origin and the sims 4 but nothing is working I know there’s one article on the problem but nobody has done anything I’m on Mac this is the article I found because I thought it was just me and here are some pics of mine as well https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ARCHIVED-CAS-Issues/m-p/6408036#M65486
What do you expect to see? I expect it to be resolved as it’s extremely annoying
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

These are just some of the photos I have

Message 3 of 13 (2,916 Views)

Re: Sims has a Crack on the side of their head

★ Pro
@Justmyster what jumped out at me from your report is the current game version number you entered. If that's accurate, you're about 5 patches behind. The current version is Mac 1.54.120.1020.

I think the first thing I would do is to update the game and recheck to see if any fixes were implemented in the patches you haven't installed yet.
Message 4 of 13 (2,900 Views)

★★ Novice

Omg no! Sorry I was googling this bc I didn’t have my laptop with me on the current 1.54.120.1020

Message 5 of 13 (2,897 Views)

★ Pro
@Justmyster okay, think you are saying you are up to date with patches.

You can edit your OP to put in the correct patch number, which I would recommend. QA monitors this forum and when reports are read I feel pretty darned sure whether or not a player is experiencing their issue on the current patch is important information. Just click on those 3 dots you see at the top and you should see an edit option.
Message 6 of 13 (2,885 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay will do

Message 7 of 13 (2,865 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul, @Justmyster!!!

First of all, thanks for taking the time to raise this issue to our team! We appreciate your help a lot. :eahigh_file:

Do you mind having a look at this report as it sounds pretty similar to what you described in your report. If you feel like the report is about the same issue, you can hit the [Me Too] button on the report and let us know so we can merge your report with the already existing one. Standard smile

Thanks again and Happy Simming! Party hat 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 13 (2,857 Views)
Highlighted

Get To Work Hair mesh glitch on Feminine Frame Sims

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? The latest one (sorry I don’t currently have my game open to check)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them apart from Moschino Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By giving the long-ish masculine tagged hair to a feminine framed Sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? When this specific masculine tagged hairstyle from Get To Work is applied on feminine framed Sims, a glitchy white line/gap/fissure/crack appears on their face. I can only assume it’s a mesh issue with the actual hair as it showed up this way long before I started using CC or mods
What do you expect to see? No glitchy line on their face
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.

I also have a video and a picture of the hair in the CAS menu but it won’t let me upload them because it says the file size is too big. You can find them on my twitter though: @WHAATEVEN

Message 9 of 13 (2,775 Views)

★★ Novice

okay i clicked me too just an FYI with the new update that is out i still have that problem and i'm not sure what's going on pleaseee try and fix its very annoying 

Message 10 of 13 (2,716 Views)