by SproutLee

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] Water texture cut off on slope in Newcrest and Oasis Spring

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look in these areas: Science Lab and In Newcrest by Twin Oracle Point
What happens when the bug occurs? The water doesn't seem to fit to the terrain and instead is just an area you can see beneath
What do you expect to see? No water you can see under in normal camera mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

11-30-18_6-25-23 PM.png

By science lab 

11-30-18_6-26-57 PM (2).png

By Twin Oracle Point

Message 1 of 5 (937 Views)

Re: Can See Beneath Water

Champion (Retired)

By nature water is translucent (means you can see through it). Especially clear unmoving water will be highly translucent. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (896 Views)

Re: Can See Beneath Water

★★★ Guide
Lol maybe I should name this something different then.
Message 3 of 5 (885 Views)

Re: Broken Water By Terrain

Hero (Retired)

I can confirm that I see those glitches in my game as well; the water line is cut off before it actually reaches the slope of the ground in those areas.  Will add to our list.

Message 4 of 5 (843 Views)

Break in the Newcrest water reservoir.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, Cats and dogs, Seasons, Parenthood, Vintage glamour and Bowling night stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Newcrest district in the bottom right corner of the map. Then, being in this district, move the camera to the place that I marked on the pictures attached to the application.
What happens when the bug occurs? The water reservoir in this place is not completed, which is a hole.
What do you expect to see? I want the water tank to be completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Bug.

Message 5 of 5 (780 Views)