Re: [OPEN] Belted Cardigan causes Sims to stretch to the side

by midtwilightblue

Original Post

Lilliana Kealoha body glitched

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the expansion packs, Werewolves, Dream Home Decorator, Parenthood, Fitness Stuff, Vampires, Dine Out, Toddler Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See Lilliana in the city (The Arts District) and zoom in a little bit
What happens when the bug occurs? She looks like someone separated her torso from her head and legs and then pulled her arms around like elastic
What do you expect to see? She should look normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I sent a screenshot to my friend and she said the same thing happened in her game to Lilliana as well, which is why I submitted it. The only mods I know we both use is the MCCC

Message 61 of 88 (786 Views)

Re: Lilliana Kealoha body glitched

★★★★ Guide
@overtale It's the sweater she is wearing. It's glitched.
Message 62 of 88 (764 Views)

★ Guide

This is the base game cardigan that's causing this to glitch out, my guess is it doesn't have a proper low poly model, or it got corupted and this is the result

Message 63 of 88 (749 Views)

★ Guide
@teennewt also to note, shirts that do work stay in place, and don't move like this does, something must have happened that cause the misplacement of LOD on this shirt
Message 64 of 88 (730 Views)

Background Sim Crazy Demon Spider Arms

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Island Living, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs Game Packs: Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat Stuff: Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Backyard
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play around in neighborhood places. Seen in The Gnome's Arms (Finchwick, Henford-on-Bagley) and Rattlesnake Juice (Oasis Springs)
What happens when the bug occurs? Background Sim, usually a female wearing a teal, belted cardigan, enters the space and interacts normally but has crazy fragmented graphics which make the sim look like a demon and is very distracting/off-putting. I've tried to reset the sim using resetSim and shift-click reset object (debug) and neither have an effect.
What do you expect to see? Normal arms, Sim that looks like a person.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 65 of 88 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah after I posted the bug, I played Sims and saw her without that shirt and see was fine

Message 66 of 88 (658 Views)

Clothing item causinf unnautral contortion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.63
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the base game Red cardigan on a female
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim's torso is detached from body in live mode
What do you expect to see? Their torso attached
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Haven't  attempted the bug with any other sim but has a 100 percent success rate on that sim

Message 67 of 88 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I'm on Xbox and I have this glitch too. Just saw Lilliana walking up to my Sim's house looking like this: 

a2eb71e3-c40b-4015-906b-7e1a14166091.png

Message 68 of 88 (582 Views)

★ Guide

Very disturbing, please fix already EA! All swatches I tried with this shirt do it and only when zoomed out past a certain point does it glitch.

Message 69 of 88 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Same issue. But, I've only noticed it happening in the SM Art District from a bit zoomed out. May be that I don't zoom out to that much in other neighborhoods.

43 PM.jpeg

28 PM.jpeg

Adding: Now I'm seeing every where. This is Willow Creek

10-23-22_2_17_19 PM.jpg

Message 70 of 88 (508 Views)