Re: [OPEN] Belted Cardigan causes Sims to stretch to the side

by teennewt

Original Post

Re: Extremely Stretched Sims

★★ Novice

I think it's the same issue. Either way here's a picture. Thank you.

Message 21 of 88 (1,160 Views)

Re: Extremely Stretched Sims

Hero
@jasonaliferis Looks like the same outfit yes. I merged your post.

Best is to just change it to something else.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 88 (1,146 Views)

Re: Belted Cardigan causes Sims to stretch to the side

★★ Guide

I just saw this yesterday on one of my sims. She's wearing the same cardigan, and yup, the entire upper half of her body splays out like she's spaghetti. Thanks for making this bug report.

Message 23 of 88 (1,103 Views)

Zooming in a sim

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since the recent update, when i tried to zoom in the sim i'm playing with her torso and arms are apart of her body and are next to her.

Message 24 of 88 (1,084 Views)

Re: Zooming in a sim

Hero
@ChakaiB It's the outfit. You'll need to change a different one until it's fixed

Merged your post with the bug report. Make sure to click me too on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 88 (1,071 Views)

Re: Stretched Sim to the Side

★ Guide

I definitely have this issue, it caught me off guard when I was wandering around in Moonwood Mill and a random NPC had this top on

Message 26 of 88 (1,032 Views)

Disfigured Sim During Gameplay

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Restoring Sims body
What happens when the bug occurs? Only one Sim is fully disfigured torso and hands
What do you expect to see? A Sim with a full body
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hello

I dont know how to uninstall stuff from the gallery.... any tips.

I have attached a picture of what I mean. Originally I could save and quit and it would go back to normal but it is doing it all the time now. This only happens during game play.

Message 27 of 88 (990 Views)

Re: Disfigured Sim During Gameplay

Hero
@flissynz Is this the outfit the Sim is wearing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Belted-Cardigan-causes-Sims-to-stretch-to-the-side/m-p/11... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 88 (973 Views)

Re: Disfigured Sim During Gameplay

★★★ Newbie

Yes!! 

I'm done playing for the night I'll change the outfit next time I'm on

Thanks!

Message 29 of 88 (965 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Belted Cardigan causes Sims to stretch to the side

★★★★★ Apprentice

i saw this a few nights ago and knowing it could be a mod/cc problem i went to a support discord rather than checking here and/or filing a bug report. the helpers there talked me through testing this and from that testing in-game, i figured out it was a problem with lower LODs of this top rather than with that sim or with broken cc, and when i opened it up in s4s, the mesh previews definitely support that conclusion

LOD 0.pngSims4Studio LOD 1.pngSims4Studio LOD 2.pngSims4Studio LOD 3.png

i play on mac in laptop mode, with mods and cc. im aware a visual error in a third party modding software is not the best evidence of a game bug, but it aligns with what people with unmodded games see.

Message 30 of 88 (919 Views)