Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Beautifully decorated moddlet broken/ Always poorly decorated

by alakurielle

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Happening in Forgotten Hollow with my vampire family, and I dread to see if it'll start applying to my beautiful Glimmerbrook home in the same save. Frown Just started happening recently, which surprised me, seeing as this was first posted in June...

@SimGuruNick Do we have to clear our game saves of all CC first, or should I just sent it to you as-is? My problem just started these past couple days.

(merge post) - Atic 

Message 81 of 100 (1,568 Views)

★ Guide

A mansion made by one of the top SimTubers should never, EVER trigger the poorly decorated moodlet. Yet here we are. I started a new save and moved into Kate Emerald's latest mansion build. My sims hate the place. Why?

Message 82 of 100 (1,536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I started my first file in months yesterday, and felt like this moodlet would haunt me as long as my Sims were broke. I found it abnormal, so I looked it up and got here. Then I opened up one of my old (much nicer looking) files, but not only am I not seeing this, I'm seeing the positive moodlet. I went back to my new file, and everyone in every room had this moodlet at once. Even outside, where I wasted money on several plants to try and get it to go away with no avail. On top of not being able to afford better decorations, I just loaded custom textures into my game; it feels like there are too many variables for me to warrant sending in my save file to look at. Is there a surefire test so I can make sure it isn't just my poor decorating...?

It's never taken work to just *not* get the negative moodlet before; this is really annoying.

(Update?) I've been decorating and haven't seen this for a while... so maybe the moodlet just got really hard to avoid some update ago? Or I was very poor at decorating this new house. Frown

Message 83 of 100 (1,487 Views)

★ Guide

I am officially jealous of the people who just aren't getting positive moodlets. All those hours building and decorating a new house for my actress, and she hates every inch of it for no discernible reason. How are we supposed to play when our sims are miserable all the time due to a bug? Hundreds of dollars spent, and I am starting to HATE this broken mess of a game!

Message 84 of 100 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Desideratus1986 This is happening to me right now and I spent 6 hours building a new house... what’s the deal?!
Message 85 of 100 (1,235 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@yamizukin Something definitely changed. I had an old save from a year ago where the decorating was perfect and they had well-decorated moodlets all the time. Fast forward a year without playing, update the game, now it's apparently terribly decorated. No changes to my decorating at all. Just to the game. They broke something.
Message 86 of 100 (1,229 Views)

★ Novice
@alakurielle This.... I've spent money, changed the decor that I really love and it just really doesn't make a difference at all. Constant non stop negative moodlets Frown
Message 87 of 100 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just started happening to me recently. In a beautiful house, all BB items are either neutral or environment gain, and they're always uncomfortable because they have the "Poorly Decorated" moodlet. I'm playing on PC via Origin, all the latest updates and patches, all packs except Nifty Knitting.

Message 88 of 100 (1,046 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The same thing is happening to me too and I find it quite concerning. I just move my Sims family into a larger house I decorated it( The whole house, minus the bathrooms, bedrooms, mini gym, home offices and gaming room) has the same wallpaper and floors and in certain rooms, I keep getting that moodlet.

Message 89 of 100 (923 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Beautifully decorated moddlet broken/ Always poorly decorated

★ Guide

Same here! It doesn't occur every time more like 50-50, but I still find this utterly annoying. The other day I've built a sweet simple house where I managed to decorate absolutely every piece down to the bathroom where I hung up some plants and paintings and when my Sims were on it they just had that negative moodlet like wth? How can they hate it? With how long it takes to build and get everything beautifully done this is quite frustrating. Disappointed

Message 90 of 100 (900 Views)