Re: [OPEN] [BDK] [TLSP] Dust and bunnies don't accumulate on tiny living lots

by AcaciaCEJ

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@alrdo04 Interestingly I'm having the opposite problem. In a tiny house the dust accumulation is super fast - when she finishes vacuuming another pile appears by magic...it is only since I made the house "tiny" as before nothing was accumulating.

No mods, all packs, ps4 console
Message 11 of 22 (742 Views)

Hero
@AcaciaCEJ Do you have any troubles vacuuming or do the also drop the interaction ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 22 (731 Views)

★★★ Guide

No she will vacuum and even vacuum up the dust bunnies and then they are back in a different places within a few minutes! I even tried having her throw out the dust rather than hoover and it still accumulates super quick. The only thing I could do was turn off the feature.

Message 13 of 22 (719 Views)

Hero
@AcaciaCEJ And if you turn that lot in an non-tiny lot the issue doesn't occur ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 22 (710 Views)

★★★ Guide

Before it was a tiny house lot the dust hardly ever appeared. 

Message 15 of 22 (702 Views)

Hero
@AcaciaCEJ looks like tiny lots have several issues then.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 22 (697 Views)

Hero

Could anyone test if this is still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 22 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

So, I tested it.

Screen 1 is with clean start on tiny home (see buffs)

Screen 2 is as dust first appears + first interaction with (see buffs) .

Screen 3 is with a befriended dust bunny and after cleaning, dust bunny is still there (see buffs)

I tested it two weeks with restart the game (delete cache) travel away from tiny home and the dust still came back after some days inclusive a new dust bunny. My befriended dust bunny never got delete and was a great friend for eric the dog.

Test was with a new sims4 folder inclusive new save game(Vanilla + All DLC). // Thanks again for fixing the sniffing idle, it is a lovely idle if it plays in a moderate rate.

Add: It seems this bug https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-BDK-Showing-Clean-and-Dusty-moodlets-Simultaneously/td-p/... is fixed too.

Message 18 of 22 (444 Views)

Hero
@daikoyu Could you post in that thread as well ? That would be awesome :D

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 22 (437 Views)

★★★ Pro

@crinrict  Sorry this bug ([OPEN] [BDK] Showing Clean and Dusty moodlets Simultaneously - Answer HQ) is still there but I post my result there from my testing with this bug. But the tiny home bug should be fixed.

Message 20 of 22 (423 Views)