Re: My Poor Sims Are Receiving Money Randomly

by SimGuruRitzy

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruRitzy Yikes, this wasn't made clear in the live stream. I thought we had to direct the dust bunnies to find valuables/money. With this being by design, and the other numerous glitches and issues introduced in this kit, how do I go about getting a refund?
Message 21 of 32 (1,366 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RenegadeKittyOG Yes, I thought we had control over those bunnies, but seems not. Anyway, I uninstalled the kit and for a fiver, can't. be bothered asking for a refund. I was annoyed abut having to uninstall ECO though, that cost a lot more!! I hope they tone down this bunny things and give us more control, then I'll install the kit again.
Message 22 of 32 (1,288 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello.

The team is looking at the feedback.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 32 (7,877 Views)

Hero
Added a link to a temp fix while EA is looking into this to the mod table

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/m-p/10111432...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 32 (1,274 Views)

★ Apprentice

Some thing as immersion breaking as literally just handing our sims free money needs to be clearly stated in the information before we buy a pack.  I know the developers  are aware that playing a 'Rags to Riches' style is very popular and they should have been aware that free money every day would be unwanted by some players.

It is quite enough to have the option to ask the bunny to search for valuables.  I can choose not to do that.  I can't choose to not have this constant stream of simoleans.  My only option is to not use the game play that is the only reason to buy the pack.  IE I would not have bought it at all. 

Message 25 of 32 (1,235 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [BDK] My Poor Sims Are Receiving Money Randomly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you! I have the same issue. It takes the fun out of rags to riches. I play in PC by the way with bust the dust installed.

I hope this is a glitch or if not, I would like to suggest sims only getting money when you ask the Dust bunnies to find treasures or something.

Message 26 of 32 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there confirmation on this? Is there a way to refund the kit if it's by design?

Message 27 of 32 (1,168 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Ummm... is it normal to vacuum a toilet or are my sims losing it?  I reinstalled today, got the robovaccums and they're still at it even with a mod.  One household beachcomb all day, the other vacuums.  All have pretty much the same traits.  Finding this odd.  Looks like another uninstall.  No bunnies though, to be fair.  Are my sims not focused enough?  This is also to the detriment of their relationships.  They never see each other because they're cleaning all day.  Trying to get a cute couple together, but they'd rather vac than do any autonomous relationship actions, like they used to before the vacs.  Frown

Message 28 of 32 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Khrisstyne It says in your picture that you made a friend and can not be destroyed by cleaning the dust bunny will go around giving your sim random gifts and digging up random piles of money to show appriation.
Message 29 of 32 (1,105 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Seems a pity to pay for a kit, then have to switch it off in the options and sell all the vacuums I bought for my sims!  Not a happy bunny.  Pun intended!  :D

Message 30 of 32 (1,051 Views)