by GypsyRozLyn

Original Post

[OPEN] [BDK] Floor never looks clean

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work and bust the dust the rest are disabled or not installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying to vacuum the floor after playing on the same household for a long period of time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Floor won't appear clean even when my sim has the Sparkling clean surroundings
What do you expect to see? My sim vacuums the floor to perfection, It continues to look dirty and it gets worse over time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I got the bust the dust kit.

I found several issues with the dust system and vacuums but this is the worst.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (6,219 Views)

Re: [BDK] Floor never looks clean

Hero
@MDSimss Could you add some pictures to your report ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (6,170 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Think the OP means this - kept vacuuming and says it is clean, but it looks filthy.

03-04-21_12-30-48 PM.png

Forgot to add that I thought mine was a glitch from rotating households because it worked fine in one household, but not this one. Mine did resolve when I quit the game and went back in - the floor was fine then.

Message 3 of 4 (6,065 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I had this issue too but was a non-sparkle mod fault.

If you uncheck the dust system in settings and then active again it fixes it too

Message 4 of 4 (6,016 Views)