Re: [OPEN] [BDK] Excessive smelling of surroundings even when dirty

by bae281995

Original Post

Re: Bust The Dust Sniffing

★★★★ Guide

@daikoyu thanks for your reply. I sincerely hope that this is retuned (or even better, taken away completely) as it is unplayable in the current state. What a waste of money if we need to turn off the dust feature!

Message 11 of 39 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It's by design. And I'm sorry, but it's a bad design. No nice way of saying it. Gamechangers let's plays have changed into watching sims constantly going around and sniffing the floor.

Message 12 of 39 (1,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@mh4515 

I recently saw James lets play who he should renovate his own home with hazel. I count it 8 times within the first 6 minute. This is not normal… and I really surprised that he is so calm with it.

Message 13 of 39 (980 Views)

★★ Guide

I wish they can change this? I don't want to mod. The Gurus should do something about this, it's an annoying feature. It's too bad I have to turn off this kit just because I hate the excessive smelling animation, and also I wish I have the option to turn off sparkles on the floors. 

Message 14 of 39 (951 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Every time sims go up or down stairs, they make a big show of smelling the air. It's fine every once in awhile but it gets annoying and time consuming when it's every time. 

Message 15 of 39 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@bae281995 

I agree, we should not need to use mods for it. The team is terrible in tuning things. I remember as the team change the deco moodlet and add it two idle. The boring idle (is now removed) and the A-Ha! Idle. I removed all environment idles in my modded game because of overuse.

Message 16 of 39 (924 Views)

★★ Guide

@daikoyu true. they need to fix these things ASAP

Message 17 of 39 (909 Views)

★★ Guide

@elliebreton Indeed, I turned it off again. waste of money.

Message 18 of 39 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is really concerning as a potential buyer...I'm thinking I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and hold off on BTD.

I mean, I don't think we're allowed to say the fur word here, but...This seems animalistic at best.

Message 19 of 39 (769 Views)

★★ Guide

still not fixed?

Message 20 of 39 (618 Views)