[FIXED] [BDK] Clean house inspired moodlet overpowers others needed for tasks

by CalCrazy

Original Post

Re: [BDK] Clean house inspired moodlet is often overpowering others needed for t

★ Apprentice

I would personally prefer for the buff to be timed. That is that it appears directly after cleaning and then lasts for a certain amount of time. The way it is now with being so persistent, my sims hardly have any emotions other than inspired active.

Message 11 of 20 (933 Views)

inspiration on lots

★★ Apprentice

i hope they fix the issue ,all sims have alway inspiration wen a lot is clean ,other moodies are blocked ,went lot becomes dirty ,moodies becomes normal

Message 12 of 20 (917 Views)

Re: inspiration on lots

Hero
@jan_vdb_1962 Merged your post with the bug report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (895 Views)

Re: [BDK] Clean house inspired moodlet is often overpowering others needed for t

★ Guide

Is the clean house moodlet suppose to have a timer like all the other moodlets? It’s really frustrating how long sims stay inspired for because it overrides any other moodlet and it just never seems to go away. I really hope it will be tuned down, I like houses taking days to get dirty again but now I don’t even want my sims to clean it just to avoid the moodlet. 

Message 14 of 20 (853 Views)

Re: Dust Kit is preventing sim from completing Computer Whiz Aspiration Goal

★★★ Novice

Yes, I like the extra chores. It makes running a household more interesting, but they never feel anything but inspired now, and that’s no fun.

Message 15 of 20 (838 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree

Message 16 of 20 (790 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [BDK] Clean house inspired moodlet overpowers others needed for tasks

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I don’t mind the bunnies, the money and the other bugs in this pack but this moodlet is too much for me. Disable function don’t work at the moment. I want to use it but not with an always +2 inspired buff. I don’t mind if its 2+ happy, but 2+inspired is too strong and the kids make always mess because of this stupid moodlet!

Now I have always to use -disablepacks:SP22 if I want play with my vanilla game! (I prefer a vanilla game as long a game is in development)

Message 17 of 20 (771 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't think we should have to work around this.  It's interfering with my gameplay so much that I've disabled the kit.  So far, this kit has been a total waste of money.

Message 18 of 20 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately I have disabled the dust kit due to this issue. Imagine that my cat was also having inspired moodlet, all the time! Everybody in the house was inspired by the sparkling floors. I play rotational and the other household - which had a dog, had the same issue: everybody, including the dog, were inspired... Was really difficult to manage any other moodlet even with decor.

Message 19 of 20 (659 Views)

Hero

The Clean Surroundings Moodlet’s power was way over 9000! So it was really hard to have Sims go through other Moods, so to speak. While cleaning can be… a choice, we needed to balance things around here.

Fixed in Patch 1.75.125/ 1.42

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (1,949 Views)