[NEEDS SAVES] Autonomously fighting loved ones

by Fierande

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Autonomously fighting loved ones

★★ Novice
@crinrict Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread by mistake!
Message 41 of 53 (951 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Autonomously fighting loved ones

Hero
@andredieche No worries. There's a lot of similar stuff :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 53 (929 Views)

sims

★★★ Novice

I thought I was the only one experiencing this after the most recent update that basically broke the game, but I am not so here I am to share and see if anyone else is also experiencing this weird bug. My sim couples are autonomously fighting and it doesn't even matter if they are soulmates, Ive been having my sims basically ignore each other out of fear that they will be mean without my say and my friend's couple got divorced and are now enemies... This doesn't make any sense to me and no mods or cc is used in the game.

Message 43 of 53 (779 Views)

Re: sims

Hero
@KiKiiBees What NAPs do you have and which world are you playing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 53 (742 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im playing in Oasis Springs currently and my friend who is experiencing the same thing lived in San Myshuno and then moved her sims to Tartosa. I also have NAPs turned off and I am not sure what my friend has

Message 45 of 53 (709 Views)

Hero
@KiKiiBees Turning them off doesn't remove the ones you already have.

Could you check on the board if anything is active ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 53 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 47 of 53 (3,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

were able to figure it out or fix the issue?

Message 48 of 53 (595 Views)

★ Apprentice

PUSH FORWARD

Mee Too!

all my Sims / Beloved also start mean thinks without any reason,

at least all releasionships goes destroyd

not realy playable at the moment,

this BUG is a well known one and hve to be FIXED ASAP!

i saw houndrets of issuecouncils this week here at Forum/Bug Reports on a Tread from 2020

at least i think anyone have that issue now but manny just dont write here

for players they roleplay with a famaly as example this bug ruins any further gameplay

EA Team, please, hotfix that issue, it makes Sims 4 non realy playable at the moment

thx in advance <3

Message 49 of 53 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Has there been any updates on this issue? It has effectively rendered my game unplayable and leaves me no desire to return without an appropriate patch. 

I'd also like to note that this is my first venture back from my EA Boycott since the starwars battlefront pay to win debacle. And is REALLY beginning to sour my taste for this company.

Message 50 of 53 (464 Views)