Re: [OPEN] Autonomous Insulting (Patch 1.92.145)

by SimQARobo

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LizzieB1990 I have Snowy escape. I've started a new game with new sims and good characters without the loyal trait. Playing with family of three Sims looks acceptable. But it definitely hurt my family of 8 Sims. Unfortunately, some of them have one bad trait, and at the same time good manners and conflict resolution. Even if there are all five advantages, the spouses quarrel while being in the best possible relationship, in a good and romantic mood on a date.
It's even worse. The husband suffers a lot after he says nasty things to his wife, she is offended. He apologizes and immediately repeats this vicious circle. They need a family psychologist
Message 781 of 1,123 (1,830 Views)

★ Guide
@Kr0koZya6rA Oh that's horrible.
Message 782 of 1,123 (2,679 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@LizzieB1990I was hoping the Mediator trait and the compassionate traits would help sims work through things. They have special interactions that can help resolve relationships that get bad…

I’m really sorry. I was hoping to suggest potential ways to satisfy a sim’s social need and resolve conflicts in game while they fix things.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm a Volunteer. I do not work for EA.
-------------------------------------------------------
Message 783 of 1,123 (2,658 Views)

★ Guide
@Metior_Ice No worries.
All suggestions that anyone thinks might help are welcome.
Message 784 of 1,123 (2,651 Views)

★★ Novice

Por favor arreglen eso, mis sims siempre se ponen a insultar a mi sim de manera automática

Message 785 of 1,123 (2,573 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ong I just bought the Snowy Escape and my Sims aren't being mean to each other anymore, Snowy Escape fixed it I'm so happy, definitely worth it😍🥰👍🏿

Message 786 of 1,123 (2,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

Thanks to everyone for the information and save files.  We no longer need saves for this issue.  The team is actively working on a fix.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 787 of 1,123 (18,930 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SimQARobo If we're looking at much longer, cant we just have the pack that solves the prob? Spent wayyyyy more than the value of one EP on sims4, at this point snowy escapes is only EP I dont have...incredibly infuriating when you could solve it that quick for us but wont out of greed!!
Message 788 of 1,123 (2,476 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@HoneyButter101 Yes, until the next bug is caused by another expansion pack, game pack, stuff pack or kit you dont own lol
Message 789 of 1,123 (2,472 Views)

Why are my sims constantly being mean to each other?

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? No expansion, just the same normal game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Through an interaction between the sims
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims have evil interactions, even if they are a couple or family, out of nowhere the sim fights with each other, destroying their relationship
What do you expect to see? Fix this annoying bug
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please resolve this bug

Message 790 of 1,123 (2,214 Views)