Re: Ambrosia not working properly

by rostsit

Original Post

Hero

Ok. Thanks all

There is a mod at MTS that deals with the issue for anyone that wants to give that a try

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 29 (5,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=544474 
next time post a link insdead of just metioning one existing
>Frown

Message 12 of 29 (5,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I sometimes do, sometimes don't since EA doesn't provide support for mods and this IS the official EA Forum. Mentioning is always ok with them (well, if the mod doesn't raise the rating), linking is another matter. 

Also depends how much time I have to go dig up the link myself. It's nice that you took the time to find the link but I have no obligation to do so.

Everyone can use search to find it. It's not that hard.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 29 (5,013 Views)

Hero

@mcnrcb @babadolls @curreh @awesomebunny37 @esteebebe 

Do you guys still experience this bug ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 29 (4,967 Views)

★★ Novice
I had the same problem too but I figured out that ghost can't turn back into normal sims while eating ambrosia and SITTING !!! So you have to send him with the ambrosia dish to a blank lot with no chairs. There he will eat ambrosia while standing and it will work !
Message 15 of 29 (4,927 Views)

Hero

Thanks for that.

Hopefully others can confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 29 (4,924 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 17 of 29 (4,897 Views)

Ambrosia not working properly

★★★ Newbie

Also I have a problem when I try to download an item from the gallery. Thank you very much

Message 18 of 29 (4,878 Views)

Hero

@mariandemolli Merged for Ambrosia.

For the gallery issue, please make a thread in this section: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/bd-p/The-Sims-4 and try to post more info.

Here's some guidelines: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/READ-FIRST-Help-us-Helpers-to-Help-you/td-p/255562

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 29 (4,873 Views)

Re: Revive Bug?

★ Apprentice

This happened to me also...ambrosia did not work...Sim ate it and waved her hands like something was wrong. I found a post about ambrosia not working if the Sim eats while sitting. I tried again and removed chairs as the Sim approached them and the Sim finally ate while standing...and that time the ambrosia worked.

Message 20 of 29 (4,660 Views)