Re: My ghost eats Ambrosia but nothing happens

by curreh

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Ambrosia not working properly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dead child rejoined household and has been made ambrosia twice, has eaten the entire serving and is still a ghost. Before the second serving I restarted the game in case it was just that particular load that was buggy. He gets the buff from eating something delicious but he's still a ghost hours later.

Message 2 of 29 (18,241 Views)

My ghost eats Ambrosia but nothing happens

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I transferred a ghost from a family to another one. In the new home he ate a plate of Ambrosia, but nothing happened, he simply remained a ghost. I thought it coul be a bug for transferred ghosts...I tried again and my sim cooked for him another Ambrosia, he ate but nothing Frown

Can you please tell me if it's a bug and if I can do something to fix it? Otherwise he will remain a teenager forever! ARGH!

Thanks!

babadoll

Message 1 of 29 (18,235 Views)

Re: Revive Bug?

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 29 (18,122 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem, but my sim wasn't a transferred sim. She has always lived at the house. Someone help! Frown
Message 4 of 29 (18,176 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having this issue. My ghost is a teenager, I wondered if age has anything to do with it?

The action "revive" shows up next in the queue, but it gets cancelled out.

Realyy frustrated that I went to the effort of making ambrosia, for it to not work! Frown

Message 5 of 29 (18,157 Views)

★ Novice

I also have the same issue Frown

Have given my ghost sim (who is a member of the household and a playable character) ambrosia THREE times and each time it doesn't work.

The action for 'resurrect' gets queued up each time, but it seems the sim is unable to move and a question mark appears above her head as she waves her arm around. Then it auto-cancels.

I have tried removing all my CC, restarting the game, deleting all the chairs around her... nothing works.

Please help! After all the effort I went through to get ambrosia, this is really frustrating  :/

Message 6 of 29 (18,121 Views)

Re: Ambrosia not working properly

Hero

@babadolls @curreh @awesomebunny37 @esteebebe Moved to bug forum and added to the list.

Are you guys using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 29 (18,110 Views)

Re: Ambrosia not working properly

★ Novice

Nope, not using any mods. Was using some CC but have tried ambrosia with the CC removed and the same error occurs.

Message 8 of 29 (18,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi! Thanks for your answer Confusedmileyvery-happy:

I actually had some clothes and eyebrows mods. I removed all them and fed my ghost again with Ambrosia but nothing happened. I tried also with another ghost (i never played with her before) but nothing... It seems my ambrosia has no effects Confusedmileysad: No coming back for my sims, ahi ahi ahi

Message 9 of 29 (18,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No mods, I was using CC, and like the other users here, I removed them and tried eating ambrosia again only to acheive the same effect (or lack thereof).
Message 10 of 29 (18,086 Views)