[OPEN] Aliens are not abducting Sims the right way!

by FLiP9210

Original Post

Re: Aliens are not abducting Sims the right way!

Hero

Sorry, I misunderstood your remark Standard smile

You seem the only one so far. Have you tried posting at the official forum ? More people there maybe the have similar experiences ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 27 (582 Views)

★★ Novice

It's okay! Although, I haven't posted on the official forum. How do I do that? Also, will this help solve the alien abduction issue??

Message 12 of 27 (578 Views)

Hero

Not sure if it will solve it. Maybe someone does have an idea but maybe someone else has the same issue as you do, so discussing in a place where there's more people, it will show if it's an actual bug or not.

Here's the forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 27 (574 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't think your game is damaged or something like this.
But this issue is so particular. Maybe you should follow the crinrict instructions to find whats going on.

And the mod what I recommended to you is script, you just need to drag the archive in to install or put it out to uninstall.

Message 14 of 27 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, I'll do it! Although, what should I say, or how should I word it?? Also, how do I post my issue on the forum???

Message 15 of 27 (564 Views)

Hero

Same has here.

Login with your Origin account and just describe it the same way you did here. You can also link this thread so people know that you posted here.

I think you could post this in the general discussion. It gets the most traffic. Just don't word it as a technical issue but ask, has this weird thing happen to any of you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 27 (557 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried posting in the Forum, but it wouldn't let me? I was left with a message saying: "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links." what does this mean??

Message 17 of 27 (536 Views)

Hero

Just mean you're not allowed to post a link to this thread or pics.

You can get around it by putting spaces in the URL so the forum doesn't know it's a link anymore.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 27 (528 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue. I've done everything from repairing the game, to updating my computer drivers. :/
Message 19 of 27 (511 Views)

Hero

These day the Sims are only abducted if they are in the science career.

Is yours in that career ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 27 (493 Views)