[BY DESIGN] Age groups start with random days added from CAS/Gallery

by IrisGottaBelieve

Original Post

Re: Lifetime bar is partially full after I repaired game

★★★★ Novice
Oh yikes. I hope this bug doesn't affect the order of my sims again. I spent like 3 hours the other time trying to rearrange them back. D:
Message 51 of 111 (1,578 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Age groups start with random days added

★★★★ Apprentice

So it's still happening, huh? Haven't checked this in a while.

Also an update - everytime you load in into the game it gives them 1-2 days,without MCCC on, so it's not as noticable, but it does it. 

Message 52 of 111 (1,410 Views)

★ Novice

This happened to me as well. 

I finally cleaned up my mods list from problematic mods after the Get Famous patches and several sims instantly aged up after opening a couple of old saved games. 

It doesn't seem to be related to CAS as the issue happened before I had a chance to play with any household.

Message 53 of 111 (1,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. I have aging set on long life span. And my played sim seems to age normal. Even when i have been in CAS, except that she starts with more days green at the bar then normally when i start a new game with her. But all the non played sims are aging very fast. I have been about 3 sims weeks in a new game and a lot of other sims are dying on me or all ready have turned to elder. Normally i play the same lifespan and they were never dying or turning to elder at this rate.

I am not sure if it is related, but i get all the notices about npc's dying or turning to elder when my sim traveled.

Message 54 of 111 (1,310 Views)

★★ Pro

I too have this bug. I play with aging off and find my Sims has aged a few days just after placing them in-game from CAS or the library.

This didn't happen before the Get Famous/November 2018 patch.

In preparation of the patch I created a new Sims 4 folder, new Sim and new game and also repaired game. No mods or custom content

Still my Sim aged a few days, even though aging is off. I am used to the age bar not showing anything, specially when starting a new game with aging disabled.

Message 55 of 111 (1,157 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hope EA is going to fix this soon. Was quite dissapointed to learn that there isn't coming a patch with bugfixes. I really hoped this would be fixed by now. However for now i seem to have found a work around. At least i haven't seen anyone dying in my new game yet (and i made it through 28 days of spring, so it seems to work) Unfortunately you need mods. I put the mod  , ScarletCasAgingfix in my modsfolder and after i made a young adult sim in CAS i used MCCC to set her age to teen at the beginning of my new game and then back again to young adult.After that she started her age without any days added. And it seemed to help with the NPC's too. I can't give links because i think i read somewhere that this is not allowed but i hope this helps. And fingers crossed this is going to be fixed.

Message 56 of 111 (1,121 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Is it still happening or did it get fixed? Haven't play for a long time... If it isn't... That's kinda sad. 

Message 57 of 111 (907 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also have this bug.

The age bars of my sims in old save files are messed up and many sims are forcefully aged up even though they're not supposed to.

It's really a game breaking bug for me and I'd hate to start all over.

Message 58 of 111 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. 

I always play with aging off for my household, but when I go back from CAS their life bar has increased. 

I hope this will be fix soon.

Message 59 of 111 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

So I take this as still not fixed...? 

Well the first post about this was made in November, so I don't see it being fixed anytime soon. But there's always hope... It is pretty game breaking. 

Message 60 of 111 (828 Views)