Re: Lost 5 million simeleons out of nowhere!

by aidans1985

Original Post

Re: money

★ Apprentice

They don't have Pets at the moment but they do have Simlings that are only added by pregnancy

Message 41 of 101 (808 Views)

Hero
@cheeseyname there's a known glitch when you add a Sim through Manage household but I can't duplicate this issue on just travelling or going to manage household

Could you test a fresh save if it happens there as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 101 (794 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have gone onto a fresh save and found that there was no problems while travelling or just going to manage worlds, I also went onto create a sim and edited my sim and no problems but then I decided to add a Cat via create a sim and the money glitched happened again. She had just over 4000 then changed to 22000. I have played the 1st save for a long time and don't want to go onto a new save as I have been playing for quite a few generations 

Message 43 of 101 (753 Views)

Hero
@cheeseyname Yes, if you add a Sim/Pet, this will happen.

I will merge your thread with the thread on that issue if that's what happened the first time as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 101 (741 Views)

★ Apprentice

thank you Standard smile
hopefully they will update this soon

Message 45 of 101 (734 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Lost 5 million simeleons out of nowhere!

★★★ Guide

This bug is useful if you are low on funds...add someone to the family! 😀

....not so fun if you have more than 20,000 simoliens though... 😨😜😄

Message 46 of 101 (677 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Adding new sims to existing households resets household funds

★ Guide
Over on The Sims Forums, I just spoke to someone who's been experiencing this bug on Xbox.
Message 47 of 101 (645 Views)

Huge loss of money

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.56.52.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't realy know
What happens when the bug occurs? Huge loss of money
What do you expect to see? Keep the money from my Sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Since I installed Moschino and Real Of Magic I notice that the money decreases impressively I feel that the Shrewd trait from Fabulously Wealthy aspiration remove money instaed add funds

Message 48 of 101 (782 Views)

Re: Huge loss of money

Hero
@Haka1978 The shrewd trait is broken but it shouldn't remove money.

Did you add a Sim to your household via manage household ? That's known to cause money loss.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 101 (758 Views)

Re: Huge loss of money

★★★★ Apprentice

No, my familly funds start  at 9 999 999 (max money) and it dawn to 30 000 actualy, I only add one dog and on cat via manage household.

Message 50 of 101 (743 Views)