Re: Removing of wild plants

by Fischreuse

Original Post

★★ Guide

It's my own active sims. I have not seen, if NPC also do that yet. I only would give a little bit hope, that the plants are growing up again. Therefore I am not looking any longer for this behavier, if they take the plants or not.

Message 21 of 33 (1,143 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Fischreuse the green fiend trait is one of the new EL traits and in german it is Ökofanatiker as i remember
Message 22 of 33 (1,128 Views)

Hero
@Fischreuse Going to move over to the current active wild flower picking thread.

Do you have the Eco Pack ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 33 (1,117 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, otherwise the sims could not be freegan. But really, it's not me, to have a problem with that. I only gave an answer here for a little bit hope, that it is not a big problem. The plants will return after one or two days.

Message 24 of 33 (1,093 Views)

★ Expert
@crinrict why were all of these not moved to https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Removing-of-wild-plants/m-p/9193511 ??

That is very strange.
Message 25 of 33 (1,062 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My green fiend sim is doing this too, but only to the soy plants in Evergreen Harbor. She lives in Sulani now and hasn't tried to remove any wild plants at all so far. 

Message 26 of 33 (1,043 Views)

★ Guide

I found exactly the same as Helithe. It is only soy plants that player sims with the greenfiend trait pull up.

/which also makes it a different bug than a to 'pulling random plants by random sims' (idk if this bug re-exists, buf if so we'll need 2 threads)

Message 27 of 33 (1,018 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Active Sims autonomously remove wild plants (Green Fiend Trait ?)

★★★ Guide

Happening to me as well. No gardening related NAPs. Sim doing it has Green Fiend, Freegan and Recycle Disciple traits.

Why would a Green Fiend go around ripping up plants...

Message 28 of 33 (959 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Update, I took my green fiend sim to the garden in the magic realm and she wanted to pull up the mandrake root there.

I'll add in if there's any other worlds that it happens in, but so far just Evergreen harbor and the magic realm.

Message 29 of 33 (927 Views)

★★★ Novice

My green fiend also wants to rip up plants in forgotten hollow

Message 30 of 33 (850 Views)