by chanring2

Original Post

[OPEN] [DHD] Clients always unhappy

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, City Living, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Parenthood, Realm of magic, Dream home decorator, Cool kitchen stuff, Kids room stuff, Nifty Knitting stuff, Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take several interior design gigs
What happens when the bug occurs? Clients are always unhappy, my sim doesn't get paid and her reputation suffers. She isn't being inappropriate and I even cheated to see likes/dislikes in CAS to see if that would make a difference.
What do you expect to see? Unhappy clients can occur but it's weird it happens every time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I could only manage to get a good reaction from the clients on the first 2 gigs. Frown

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 52 (11,220 Views)

Re: [DHD] Unhappy clients

★★★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem. No good gigs I follow everything they want 

for example they hates modern decor and hated gothic decor and love the color orange so I did and orange red and blue island theme and the clients hated it and my reputation suffered greatly. 

it’s like this for every gif the career is unplayable till they fix this bug Frown 

Message 2 of 52 (11,180 Views)

Re: [DHD] Clients always unhappy

★ Apprentice

same, happened to me on my third gig too so i wonder if it's just a coincidence

i think i've seen this happened to someone on their first gig too so maybe not

Message 3 of 52 (11,138 Views)

★★ Novice

I couldn’t even get one happy reaction. 

Message 4 of 52 (11,094 Views)

★★ Novice

The minute I got to the apt for my first gig, I knocked on the door and did 'respectful greeting' and was told I was being inappropriate, yelled at, then immediately fired before I could even take a photo or reno. In my second gig, I got a warning I was being inappropriate after I did a friendly greeting, (she was even being flirty, lol - classic Summer Holiday), but I managed to get thru the gig and get paid. 

I do have the 'observant' trait (I bought it right before my first gig thinking maybe it would help me get to know the clients, but maybe its causing the glitch?)

Message 5 of 52 (11,040 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Based on the Carl’s Guide pack review, if a client likes orange, try painting all the walls orange and filling the room with orange objects as a test. (It’ll likely be ugly, sorry.)  Ditto with any other stated likes.

Just as a test.

Message 6 of 52 (11,003 Views)

★★★ Novice
@chanring2 I have found this to be an issue for any renovation which is a "level renovation" the client is ALWAYS unhappy. For room renovations (whether generic "room" or a specific room like "kitchen", the clients are usually happy if I do what they ask.
Message 7 of 52 (10,995 Views)

dream home decorator

★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Paranormal, Moschino, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Dream Home Decorator, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Jungle Adventure, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, University, Island Living, Get Famous, Get Together, Get to Work, Seasons, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Doing a job as an interior decorator.
What happens when the bug occurs? No pay at all.
What do you expect to see? Payment.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

CLIENTS NOT PAYING DURING INTERIOR DECORATOR GIGS. 

All the gigs I've been doing as an interior decorator are bugged, where each gig—no matter what I do—will not compensate me. Every time I try to appease the Sim by following all their likes and dislikes, they just end up hating it and not paying for my work. Even if they say they like it when you ask the client for their decision, they still end up hating it without paying afterwards. Please fix this as it makes the career unusable and if that's the case, the only gameplay feature in this game pack would have no justification to it. I've tried repairing the game, making new save files, trying different sims, but nothing ever happens. 

Message 8 of 52 (10,963 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, the latest gig i did with Vlad I got through the makeover and selected reveal the renovation when the client was back and it automatically came up with the negative job screen where my sim didn't get paid and the reputation dropped significantly. I had just levelled up to the second level of the career and none of the jobs i have done in the second level have succeeded.

Please Help!!

Message 9 of 52 (10,892 Views)

bugged active interior design pack

★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all eps, all gps not including battu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i make no money each time i go to work active or inactive
What happens when the bug occurs? i make no money each time i go to work active or inactive
What do you expect to see? i make no money each time i go to work active or inactive. at least some money ?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. i bought the interior design pack

i don't have screenshots

Message 10 of 52 (10,883 Views)