by Ritchyaussie

Original Post

OCE lag Xbox

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HellGhost v7
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic Gibralter Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.07.20 10.30pm
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? OCE server lagging severely. Either skipping or just plain dsync. Normally I'm at 25ping 0pkt loss. But it feels like 200 ping. I've been getting insta dead or shot when behind a corner as well. My mate has severe skipping, enemies are freezing and he shoots them and nothing, than they are behind him and his dead. I've had that happen but only one night. Has been for the last season 5. Tried all the oce servers and all the same. Has been especially bad the past week. I know we are not the only ones. Also I get the annoying buzzing noise. I've uninstalled reinstalled the game, tried different headset. Just won't go away.
What should be happening instead? Run smooth
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? De bug the servers and do whatever else you guys do.

Okay

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)
Highlighted

Re: OCE lag Xbox

★ Novice

Same here, unplayable, packet loss, red scare top right corner which is server connection.

i leave game start again the first game is kinda ok then all the following laggy ...was thinking my connection is playing up but i think its server and i dont see any post about it.

Neen really bad past 2 or 3 days

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)